Siddharth 05

She was sitting on the passenger seat of my car. I've never let anyone other than my family sit on it. But she is sitting right now.
Well I'll make her my family a day.

She was looking outside the window living her moment.

"Can you please stop the car at a side", she told me still looking out side the window.

" Why? "

"Just do what I say", she looked in my direction

Without arguing further I parked the car at a side.

" Which flavour of icecream do you like Mr. Dixit? ", she asked me keeping her slim hands on the interior door handle lock of the car.

" You wanna eat ice-cream now Ms. Sarah? It's 12:30 right now it's too late to have ice cream "

"I asked which flavour of icecream do you like Mr. Dixit? ", she said making her words more clear.

" Which one are you having? "

"Choco chips vanilla"

"I' don't want any "

"Alright", she said rolling her eyes, she opened the door and step out of the car, slightly closing it.

I've saw many girls shutting the door with a big bang but her, she closed the door of my car really softly.

She went in the icecream parlour.
And I was admiring her back through the see through glass door of the parlour.

She looked at me with a suspicious look. Oh gosh this six sense on woman!

She paid for the icecream and took two icecream cones in one hand and carried her purse and phone on the other.

Why is she so stubborn like I refused to have icecream but still she's got 2 of it.

She tried to open the door with her leg but wasn't successful at doing it.

I quickly fastened my seat belt and got off the car to help her.

I opened the door for her and she looked in my eyes.

"Thanks", she said with a smile

I slightly smiled back at her

" I told you I don't want ice-cream, but still you got two of em"

"Who said one is for you? Both are for me. "

Oh, "you may get sick eating two icecreams"

" I have a habit Mr. Dixit, I eat ice cream everyday there's not a day I went without eating it. Can you please help me with my purse and phone? ", she asked raising both of her eyebrows.

I took her purse and her phone from her hand. She walked towards the car and tried to sit on the tall bonate of the car.

" Why do you want to sit on it? you can eat ice cream sitting inside.

"I know Mr. Dixit I can eat ice cream sitting inside of the car but what if the ice cream melts and falls on the floor inside your car. I don't want to spoil your clean car", she said licking one of her ice creams and still trying to sit on the bonate.

" Gosh", I said in a whispering voice and kept her phone and purse on the bonate SUV.

I picked her up holding her by her waist and made her sit on the bonate. She gasped as my left thumb touched slightly beneath her right breast.

As I picked her up her silky hairs flied up and landed on her front body also some on my hands.

"Yo-you didn't had to do that but.. Thanks", she said forcing her smile.