Sarah 07

(Authors words):- Guys this chapter is going to be long and fun.

My brother came to pick me and chikoo up from the airport.

He hugged me and chikoo with a huge smile.

He drove us home.
My mom was waiting for me to come with a plate in her hands.

She applied a dot of red and yellow tika on my forehead. And sprinkled water on us.

"How was your flight chikoo? ", mom asked chikoo giving us the glass of water.

It's sunday so everyone is home.

My dad, my brother, mom,
And begun to scan my house and all my childhood memories flashed.
My eyes became moist but with no tears.

I scanned my house and while scanning I saw, Avijit, Rohan and Prisha standing upstairs.

I shouted out loud like really loud. And they laughed loudly our voice echoed in the whole house.

I went upstairs running and took 3 of them in a tightest hug.

Now the tears rolled down my cheeks
Rohan, Avijit and Prisha are my childhood bestest friends!

Our mothers were good friends so we became best ones.

"Areehh pagli rooh rahi hai, Aunty dekho aapki bachhi rooh rahi hai", Avijit said wiping off my tears.
(Look this idiot is crying, aunty look you daughter is crying)

" How are youhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! ", prisha said with soo muchhh excitement in her voice and again gave me a tight hug.

" Come on my children come down let me also meet my daughter ", my dad said who was seating on the couch.

I ran down to my dad and even he held me in a tightest hug.

I touched his and moms feet.
" Jeete raho beti", both of them said together.
(Keep living my child)

"Mujhse toh theek se mili bhi nahi ", my brother said opening his arms for me to hug him.
(You didn't met me only)

I ran into him again in a tight hug and punched him on his stomach
" Toh airport pe kon lene aya tha mujhe ? ",
(Then who came to pick me up from airport).

My mom made lunch so we all ate together.

I got fresh and sat on my bed in my room.
I was looking around my room and was getting emotional because of my childhood memories like how my brother and I used to run in this room , him chasing me and then Avijit, Rohan and Prisha used to join us.

This home feels like home! Real home!
It holds memories, love, all our noises and a different kind of warmness.

The door of my room opened and my brother entered we had a little emotional brother sister talk which made me cry in his arms instantly.

"I love you Sarah", my brother said after ending our conversation by wiping my tears off.

" I love you bhai", he placed a soft and kiss on my forehead which made me feel like I am under protection and still his tiny little Sarah.
Well I am.

Rohan, Avijit and Prisha entered my room.

"Okay enough now your sister and brother talks they can be continued later now we need to know the love story of bhai and Maya bhabhi.", Rohan said while everyone of them taking their seat and getting comfortable to listen the story.

" Arehh yaar kya tumlog mai jaa raha hu ", my brother said getting shy.
(What you guys I am leaving)

" Arehh bhai please na btao na please", I said requesting him with puppy face and as always he got trapped in it.
(Please brother tell us please)