Sarah 18

"Beautiful", I clasp my hands and it pulls siddharth's attention. We've been working on the dresses, today were here to look the walks and get idea about the kind of shows that happens here.

We enter the hotel, it was having a beautiful interior which isn't looking any less than aesthetic!

" We've booked six rooms online, kindly give us the keys", siddharth booked everyone a seperate room, including him and myself.

Offcourse he won't be keeping me alone in a room when he's around because he cannot keep his eyes or himself off me, nobody would get a hint that we're dating was the reason he booked seperate rooms.

"I am so sorry sir your bookings aren't transacted", the receptionist said and everyone gave her a 'huh' expression.

" But the app said that the rooms are booked", shaunak came forward confusingly.

"Sir you may have downloaded a different app, there are 2 more hotels with this same name", the receptionist said rolling her eyes, like she's used to of repeating the same sentence to everyone several times.

" Okay so will go there", shaunak turned his gaze to siddharth tapping his fingertips on the reception counter.

"Sir both of the hotels are in our neighboring countries", the receptionist said keeping 3 keys on the counter.

" We are six people miss", shaunak said giving her, her eye roll back.

"Yeah, I know sir but we have only 3 rooms left, as it is a fashion show area we have many visitors and tourists, you should definitely thank god that we have 3 rooms available", she started working on the bookings in her computer and siddharth co-operated with her.

Siddharth came holding 3 keys in his hand.

"Mr.Dixit how can you be this irresponsible by giving an important bookings to this stupid and dumb shaunak", Tina said giving shaunak a look full of anger.

" Oh how dare you call me stupid and dumb when you yourself are an idiot", shaunak said wrinkling his nose.

"I am not an idiot stupid"

"Oh you so are! "

"Shut up kids!! ", siddharth shouted on them

" We're not kids", both of them said on the same time turning themselves to siddharth and siddharth let out a deep breath.

"We have three keys here, I want both of you in a room and solve whatever, fuck fights you have everytime", he said pointing to Tina and Shaunak

" Oh come on sir how can you-", siddharth cut shaunak off by showing him a hand.

"Go", sid handed the keys to him and then shaunak went to Tina dropping his shoulder down and opening his fist in front of her where the keys were kept.

She snatched the keys from his hands and made her way real quick by walking fastly to the staircase and up to the room.

Shaunak looked at us and pointed at the quick walking Tina,

" Come fast or I won't take you in the room stupid, stay out", Tina shouts from upstairs.

Shaunak rolled his eyes by lipsing 'yeah whatever', but then he widened his eyes when the realisation hit him.

"You bitch! ", shaunak exclaimed and ran towards Tina like an angry kangaroo, never saw an angry kangaroo tho, but after looking at shaunak running like this, I assumed that the kangaroos may also run like this when they're angry.

Sid handed one key in the hand of Sonam, the intern of my company who designed the traditional lehenga.
Yash followed sonam. The intern of siddharth's company who designed the Western dress.