Siddharth 09

I don't know why but when I saw her in that traditional dress. I couldn't stop myself by complimenting her or to go near her, to touch her.
I really acted so different today. But i dont mind unless and until she does.
Its not like I didn't thought about her being uncomfortable or aversion about it.

But when I started making my moves she got shy but she never raised her voice in denial or to stop it.
When I kept my hand on hers I thought she would slap me Or kick me out of my own car but she didn't.

Whenever I made some moves on her today, she just maybe loved or liked them.
And if she really does.
Then I won't stop myself unless and until she's mine.

Just mine

I parked my car and went inside of the temple.
I saw everyone standing inside of the worshiping square.
And she was standing a little away from all of them.
Her head was moving here and there maybe in search of someone.

I thought that the someone would be me so I made my way towards her.

I hit softly on her shoulder by my shoulder
And she turned around, furrowing both her eyebrows in anger.
She then showed me bith her palm hands joined with each other.
I understood what she was trying to tell me so even I joined my palm hands together

I then bend down in a way that my mouth could be near her ear.

"I am confused please help me", I said keeping my voice low so that only she could hear what I am trying to say.

" With what? ", she asked with her closed eyes and mind which was praying to God but then I entered, in her mind guys.

" Whom should I pray?,the God? , or you?", I asked her looking at her left side profile which was absolutely beautiful.
She's beautiful.

"Offcourse the God, he's going to be the one fulfilling your wishes not me, and why even me? ", she said keeping her upper and lower teeths glued with each other. Like I've asked the most worst or silly question .

" Yes, yes I know he'll be the one fulfilling my wishes but,
You're not looking any less than a goddess and i have only one wish now, which is making you mine. And only you're the one fulfilling it", I said these words from all courage I had in myself.

She opened her eyes and her cheeks ears and her whole face started turning into red.

Maybe even she wants me to be hers.

I guess.

She then ran to Chaitanya without looking at me and saying anything to me.
I think she's not really into me but wait, why did she even blushed so hard?

Well now I am confused.

The prayer got over and then everyone was happing looking Sarah.

Chaitanya came towards me and put his right hand around my shoulder and his other hand was on my stomach.

"You've got abs and muscles buddy", he said circling his hand on my stomach.

I smiled at him and then looked at Sarah who was standing behind her mother and stealing her gazes from me.

She's really shy
My confusion got a key from her shyness and my mind told me not to stop making her mine.

Everyone then went towards the river there and two boys and a girl with Sarah took the water in their palms and started throwing on each other.

"Come on children don't get your clothes dirty", Sarah's mother shouted at them and moved forward, everyone followed her except for 5 of us.

4 of them were playing and a boy who was fighting with Sarah for a seat earlier splashed a lot of water on her which made her angry and wait