Sarah 03

I woke up because of my alarm it was 7:00am.
Fuck I really have to wake up this early for touching the office on time!?
I sat on my bed stretching my legs
I really hate that guy he is the reason I had to sleep early and wake up early! Why can I just not kill him!!??
He looks great tho but still I don't like his attitude, yesterday I really felt like killing him when he was staring me during the time of presentation.

I then groaned thinking what age Mr. Dixit would be because for being a business tycoon people need great experience.. Is he thiss old? Or he did plastic surgery for making his face look young and great.

I then again tied my hair together and did the same messy bun I do everyday after waking up

I went to freshen up and took a good long shower thinking that I am already so early

Today I am wearing silk crop top and set of suit pant I got ready and went down

I checked the time on my watch and
What-the-fuck
It's 09:22am

Why and how and where and when did this time ran!!!???? Did I slept in the shower??
Oh gosh
I called chikoo and told him I was running late and dont need anything to eat or to drink but still I ran in the kitchen I picked up half cutted piece of carrot and pushed it inside my mouth

Who will believe in me if I tell them that I am the CEO of a company. Anyways I took the car keys and left

🐣

It's 09:58am and I am in my cabin right now thanks to God tht is didn't got stuck in the traffic I ordered myself a coffee as I didn't had anything in the morning I drank coffee in patience because now it is 10:02am.
After I finished drinking my coffee I saw the time it 10:12am
Mr. Dixit is 12 minutes late.
Time passed and those twelve minutes turned into a whole fucking hour.
I really do hate him and now I am angry on him cuz he made me wake up at 7 am in the morning and now he isn't on time.

After a few more minutes tina knocked on my cabins door when I asked her to come in

"Ma'am Mr. Dixit is here, he is waiting for you in the meet up room"

"What!? He is waiting? Tina you're not supposed to use the word 'waiting' for the person who is late after he himself gave the timming", I said this to Tina a little offensively. She looked down... And I started going to the meet up room in anger

I reached there and immediately opened the door and he turned himself to me. I made my steps more faster when I started walking towards him with great anger and hate. And suddenly a thing happened which was not supposed to happen right now!
God!
My ankle twisted because of my walking speed and the high heels I wore, I lost my balance and my body wasn't stable. I got scared so I closed my eyes allowing things to happen which are going to happen now.
I was about to fall when a pair of wide hands held me tight in their arms, and i crashed in a curvy muscled chest. I opened my eyes as i felt the heat coming out of the body, it's Mr. Dixit!
Fuck!
Why?
No!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was looking directly in my eyes when his eyes were filled with care and fear. He held me tightly in his arms and i couldn't move as his hold was tight. His left hand was on the back of my body holding my left shoulder. And his right hand was on waist.