Siddharth 17

The designs are ready and all the interns of sarah's company are here except for the boss.

I know what made her late and the thought makes me smirk.

Both traditional and Western designs are amazing, but we all are waiting for my other half to arrive.

She is 2 hours late, I woke her up before leaving and she said that she'll be there in an hour but it's been 3 hours now, she still isn't here.

After more 15 mins the door of my cabin opened and my rabbit is entering in, looking as perfect and gorgeous like everytime.

She's talking with someone on call as she made her way inside and sat on my chair, I looked around and my company's employees they were shocked and were looking at me like someone farted on their faces and ran away like an idiot and they're looking at me because why didn't I caught that 'someone'.

"Why are you all looking at me like you just saw a ghost wandering in your office? Show me the designs", Sarah said ending the call and leaning on my desk.

I went to her and stood beside her like a Duke of kent. I calmly kept my right hand on the back of the chair on the top edge, looking ahead ,in the poi t of view of my employees they'll be seeing that I kept my hand on the chair but who knows huh!?. Slightly brushed my thumb across her bra hook.

The shiver rolled down her spine and I can feel it.

She didn't bothered looking back at me so I continued brushing my thumb on her back, and accidentally unhooked her bra.

She stopped looking at the designs and looked back at me with her eyes widened and I sheepishly smiled at her.

"Everyone out, now", she ordered the employees and everyone went out of my cabin.

She parted her lips but before she could throw the words out I kissed softly on her lips. And moved away and sat on the couch on the corner of the cabin.

" Are you mad siddharth? ", she raised up from my chair and made her way towards me. I did nothing but smirked at her looking at her hanging bra behind her top.

" No baby, why are you even thinking like that? ", I said keeping my voice low and pointy.

" The hell you just unhooked my fucking bra in front of everyone ", she said raising her voice but still it sounds like a beautiful melody to me.

" Sorry darling I couldn't control myself "

"This is not done siddharth, firstly you made hard for me to walk, I am literally struggling to walk normally but still I am managing, I know, you know how important this fashion project is, and now you're unhooking my bra infront of everyone just because you couldn't control yourself? The fuck siddharth, you can't be fucking serious ", I pulled her and she fell over me on the couch.

I pulled her legs up on the couch and undo the sandal of her left leg, today she isn't wearing any high heels but flat sandals the thought again just made me smirk.

" The fuck are you doing now? ", she said frustratingly.

" Use the word fuck again and I swear I'll fuck you right here, not caring of anyone who sees us", my voice was bold and she shut her mouth without questioning or arguing further.

I pulled the left sandal out of her foot and softly massaged her ankles, then I flew my hands to her right foot and removed it too.

She flinched and moaned.

"I didn't do anything yet baby", I said raising my brow so she directed her eyes on her right feet, I looked her feet and there was a slight bruise on it