Sarah 10

I made 3 of them sit down on the floor.
With a roll of newspaper in my hand.
3 of them sat quietly on the floor like good kids and I was sitting on my bed teaching them a lesson.

"Tell me that you're sorry prisha and won't do anything like this the next time, and if you do, you'll be ready to die", I told prisha

" I am- "prisha stopped the sentence

" Say", I asked her to continue.

Prisha cleared her throat
"I am not at all sorry and I will do this whenever I get the chance to", she said moving behind but still sitting down

Avijit and Rohan started giggling

I made the ball of the newspaper roll and throwed it on prisha.
But Avijit catched the ball and save her from the newspaper ball.

" Oh come on Sarah, we all know that you like him, so you can't make us shut our mouths ", Prisha said getting up and coming to me.

" And it's okay if you like him, he's a handsome guy offcourse-", she tried to sit beside me keeping her hand on my shoulder.

"Keep your eyes off him lady", I cut her off by the sentence she was going to complete after the offcourse word.

" Mmhhmmm possesive huh", prisha hit my shoulder with hers.

I gave her a strict look and she gulped her saliva and got off the bed and joined Rohan and Avijit who were sitting down

I looked at them sadly and they all stood up and came near me, the circled me and took me in a group hug.

"I love you guys", I said almost tears in my eyes.

" We love you pumpkin", they said one by one giving me a forehead kiss.

They sat beside me
"But haaaaa we all know even you love him", Avijit said teasing me .

Which made me blush and my cheeks turned pink.

" Ooh ohh hoo shyingg huhhhh, Siddharth Dixit huhh", they all said together and i covered my face by both of my hands.

"Oh my godd!!! ",rohan exclaimed.

"She's covering her face, it's definitely love ", this sentence made me more blush and i ran out of my room.
Like an idiot

" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ", I heard them shouting.

🐣

All of us were on the dinning table taking our seats for dinner,

" Where are my three other kids? ", my mom asked me about Prisha Avijit and Rohan.

" Mom they're upstairs in their rooms", I told my mom setting the plates on everyone's space.

"What are they doing? Call them down, my children must be hungry", my mom said in a caring voice.

They must be hungry? By doing what? Teasing me by siddharth's name.

" Aapne yaad kiya aur hum challey aaye", Rohan said dramatically coming out of the upstairs door. All of them followed Rohan and all were raising their both eyebrows for teasing me.
(You remembered us and we came)

"Issey kehte hai shaitaan ka naam liya aur shaitaan haazir", I said rolling my eyes.
(This is known as we took devils name and devil gets present)

Rohan hit my head gently from behind, and because mom was there I couldn't do anything to Rohan as mom everytime saves them.

Everyone came and took their seats.

" As Sarah is going to leave for U. S on Saturday-", she took a pause and then looked at me waiting for me to confirm.