Sarah 04

I left early for my home. And now am sitting on my bed.

*PHONE RINGS*
Myra Calling

"Hey Sarah you free tonight? "

"Yeah,why? "

"I've found a handsome guy on tinder I thought you'd like him too"

"Oh great, so you planning to date him or meet him? "

"I am not planning to but I've planned it already"

"Oh tell me then what have you planned"

"To go on a date"

"Greaatt!"

"Actually Sarah.. ", she said in a guilty but quite excited voice

" What's the matter Myra? "

"We had a small conversation on chat, aannnddddd....... "

"And?"

"I shared your photo with him", she said it real quick.

" You whatttt!!!!? ", I stood from my bed in shock
How could she do this!?
How can she share my photo with an unknown guy without even informing me.

" Shh, shh, shh, Sarah I know I know you may be angry on me"

"Maybe? I am, I am mad on you Myra how can you even share my photo with an unknown without even informing me and fix us together for a date without even informing me again! "

"See.. I know this isn't right but you only tell me if I would have asked you about it. You definitely would have refused to it, wouldn't you?.. See Sarah you are waiting for you Mr. Charming to enter in your life. But how will he even enter if you keep the doors of your heart closed? Understand I really want you to think about you love life apart from you professional ones", she said this calmly.

"Please, Sarah for me? , accept it and do something different enjoy your life my girl! So will you please go?", she requested me
And ,
I thought about every word she said and somewhere I think she's right.
I work from morning to night and wait for my Mr. Charming to enter my life and take me away from the reality of this cruel world.. But how will he ask me out if I don't give him a chance to.

"Okay! I'll go.. Mail me the address and tell me what to wear"

We discussed about my outfit and what I should do and what not. So that I can impress him at the first go. And we declined the call

🐣

I dressed up in a kind of simple dress not too sexy not too boring

I decided to keep my hairs open and wear black pencil heels