Sarah 19

"Oops!", I say, picking up the pen holder which fell down now.

I crotch down and start picking up the pens and putting them in the holder.

Soft breaths coming from far brushes the small of my lower back, which was not covered with cloth because I bend down and my top came out of my pants, which was eventually tucked in.

A finger slides on my open skin and i look back.

As soon as I look back siddharth's face is mere inches away from mine, my eyes opened fully, because I wasn't aware that he was there in my cabin.

When did he even entered in?

"Hello there", he says looking at my lips.

" Hey", I say almost whispering, looking at his lips.

He motions his body forward on me and slightly presses his lips on mine, then he backs off.

I look in his eyes, completely lost in the coldness, and warmness of love in them.

His hands motions to the floor and he fists all the pens at once. I could've done that but i dont know why I didn't.

Dumb me.

He putts all the pens in the holder and takes the holder away from my hand and stands up.

He is normally a tall built up guy. But now when I am kneeled down in front of him. He looks more like a devil God.

A hint of smirk fell on his face. And he streched his hand towards me, I held his hand and he pulled me up.

It has been 2 days i haven't seen him till now. And now that i have, I do not want to let him go again.

He went out somewhere on the day we landed in U. S saying that he has an important work to do, which cannot be postponed.

His eyes we're filled with emotions.
Guilt.
Apologies.
Love.
Sad.

He looks quite tired.

"Hope you're okay now", he says still looking in my eyes.

" When did I even went sick?", I say same lost in his eyes.

"Your periods", he say breaking the eye contact and holding them on my stomach and then back at my eyes.

" Oh", I liked how he remembered.

"Oh!, oh, yeah yeah that, that is the story of every month never mind, can't help that", I say waving my hand at him. And walking towards my chair.

He keeps the holder on the table and slides his hands in his pocket.

I take a seat on my chair.

" Yeah I know that the stomach hurts during these days, but never knew that those cramps would kill two person at a time", he say taking steps towards me.

"What do you mean by two people? I am the one suffering from periods only one person is hurt in this, And it's fine", I say over lapping my legs.

He walks a few more steps towards me and stops when his long touched my knees.

He bends at the waist, his face again mere inches away from mine, even if any one of us will move, will be in a position to kiss each other.

"It's 2 people who're hurting here baby, when you're happy I am happy too, when you are sad so will I be, if you're excited then I am too, you're tired? I am too, you're sleepy? Yes then so am i, whatever your mood is, mine will change with yours, so how you know what does that means darling? " He says, looking in my eyes.