Sarah 11

I was sleeping peacefully when my door opened and Rohan, Avijit and Prisha ran inside shouting like there's a lion running behind them.
They all started wandering here and there in my room like what in the world happened.

I got up from my bed and took my pillow in my hands and even I started running and shouting with them

"What happened", I asked prisha shouting because Avijit and Rohan were shouting like an idiot.

" Don't know Sarah ", she said and continued to shout and run.

I then realized that they have went mad by the news I going on a lunch with siddharth.

" Guys fucking stop", I shouted much louder than they were.

And all of the 3 stopped shouting and running

"What's wrong? ", I asked them offensively.

" Nothing we were just here to wake you up", Avijit said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Like this? ", I asked them in a serious voice.

" You didn't like it? ", Prisha asked my giving a sheepish smile.

" Who the hell in this world would like to be waken up like the belts of animals are taken off of their necks and they started running and shouting like morons", I said shouting at them holding two pillows in each hand.

"I'd like to be waken up like this, I mean it was fun! ", Rohan said smirking at me.

" Yes, because animals only wake up like this and dont forget that you're one of them. And human beings would not like to be waken up like this, I didn't like it because I am a human, you like it because you're a donkey, an animal! ", I said sitting on my bed and again going for sleep.

" You're sleeping? Again? ", Rohan asked me coming in my direction

" Yes, offcourse, I am on holidays", I said pulling my blanket on my face.

"You it what the time is? " Avijit asked me.

"Nahh, let me sleep", I said trying to get a comfortable position to sleep.

" It's 11:56 of the morning! ", all of them said together.

" What!!? ", I got up from my sleeping position.

" Exactly Sarah, that is why we were here to wake you up, you'll take time to wash your hairs and to get ready, even if we don't stay with you, we know you", Rohan said

"Thankyou guys thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou", I took them in a group hug and ran inside the bathroom.

🐣

Its 01:17pm and I am sitting on the couch of the hallway waiting for Siddharth's message to pop in my notification bar.