Siddharth 15

We reached at her house, it's 4:06pm, the flight landed on the U. S airport on 2:20pm. We did lunch outside, I was so tired from the meetings I had and the things I did before taking the flight.

I didn't sleep the whole night in the flight because Sarah was so comfortable on me and I couldn't look away from her the whole time she was sleeping,

I spend my night admiring her and thinking about the fashion project we will be going after 3 days and will be there 2 weeks and then will come back here and work for our next project.

And side by side I also have to handle some of the evil-doers who are rotting in the room.

Then go back to india for engagement and then come back and then go back again.

It would be so much hectic for me as well as for Sarah, I don't care about myself I am okay with these activities it's like warm up things for me.

I am sure that Sarah is a strong independent woman so even she can take this.

"Finally", Sarah said stretching her arms.

I got off the car and removed her baggage, and kept it on the porch of her front door.
I went towards her and she cupped both of my cheeks in her divine hands.

" Thank you for everything ", she slightly raised herself on her toes and gave a soft kiss on my lips.

I smiled seeing her making the second move.

" There isn't any need of thankyou rabbit, we can work without it, we aren't formal anymore", I said giving a soft kiss on her lips before she starts arguing with me on calling her rabbit.

"Alright I gotta go, see you tomorrow", I said and made my way past her but she held my wrist.

" I think you should stay here for tonight", she said tucking some hairs behind her ear.

"Why, you so desperate to see me tonight, I mean you know like-", I said in an amusement but she cut me off.

" I want you to stay here because you didn't sleep the whole night and I can see the tiredness in your eyes and your face, it'll take you like an hour to reach your house so I thought about making your work more easier and make you wait here for a night, will go office together tomorrow and then we offcourse have to go to Milan after 3 days so yeah-", she said this in a breath.

"I want you tonight", she said and breathe twice.

"To stay here", well she didn't needed to say this sentence, I would be focusing on the before sentence anyways.

" Alright", I said smirkingly.

We entered her house, and it was sweet and simple. I followed her when she was taking me upstairs.

"You can take any room you want, they're all empty exept for mine and chikoo bhaiya's", she said gesturing her hands towards the door of the rooms.

" Why? do you need me to use the rooms other than yours, is there any problem Ms. Sarah? ", I said walking close to her.

She's smart enough and understood my intentions of what I am planning of tonight.

So she just shook her head in denial and asked me to follow her.

She opened the door of her room, her room was simple and sweet again.

" We can make a great atmosphere in here", I said smirkingly and her cheeks turned red.

"I'll change, and then call tina to ask the interns to be ready with their designs tomorrow", she pushed the topic off the desk and I let her.

                                🐣