Sarah 06

I liked Mr. Dixit yesterday. His behavior, looks and personality.
I called Myra and told her everything about yesterday. I told her who Mr. Dixit is and how we met and spend the night together.
She was in shock offcourse she's my best friend so she needs to know the whole cup of tea.
It's 09:12 in the morning and I am in my office sitting on my chair in my cabin.
I came early today as I wanted to invigilate the designs of interns out of the 5 interns I selected 3 of them as planned and then gave them the time period of a week to sketch a perfect beautiful traditional dress.
Someone knocked the door of my cabin and it was tina.

"Ma'am we have to visit Mr. Dixit's office at 12.00pm"

"Yes tina i know that very well, is there any other meeting?"

Tina checked on her ipad and shook her head in denial

"Great, Tina I actually wanted to say-",
My mom's phone interrupted Tina's and my conversation.

" Sorry I have to attend this one"

I picked the call and I waved my hand in a gesture to Tina to leave and come when I call her.

"Beta how are you? ", my mom said

" I am good maa, you tell me how are you? "

"I am fine bachha", she said in a tired voice.

" What happened maa your voice sounds tired",

"Areehh beta woh humhe purrey parivaar ko parso dinner pe jana hai ladki waalo ke parivaar se milne, toh maine call kiya tumhe bulane ke liye"

(Oh my dear our whole family has to attend the dinner with the family of bride's side so i called you to come here)

"Achha maa inti he baat hai"
(Is this only the matter?)

"Haan beta, you will come na? As they wants to meet our whole family and you're the younger sister of our Agarwal's", she said in proud.

" Yess maa, I'll book the tickets right now and I'll let you know"

"Haan beta, challo rakhhu?)
(Yes, child now shall I decline the call)

" Haan ji maa"
(Yes mom)

I called tina through my telephone line and she came

"Tina can you book my tickets for india tonight"

"Yes, ma'am I will, is everything fine ma'am? ", Tina asked in a worry.

" Yes Tina everything is fine, my brother's marriage is going to get fixed along with engagement. So maa has called me to attend those as I am the younger daughter and am important to attend all the functions and rituals"

"Oh! Congratulations to your brother ma'am"

"It's yet to fix Tina I'll go and then maa will take my approval if I want her as my bhabhi or no. "

"Ohkay ma'am I'll book your tickets for india tonight"

Tina turned around and started to leave

"Tina wait! ", I said very loudly which made Tina scared.

" Book two tickets, I'll also take chikoo with me"

"Okay ma'am"

🐣

We reached at Mr. Dixit's office.
His building was really a tall building. Taller than mine.
A trashed thought came in my mind which was,
Because Mr. Dixit is taller than me, is building is also taller than mine. Lol!