Skit 1 - the sleepover

(The photo up top is the sketch of Dogdays house from the inside)

⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊
(☀️'s POV:)

I was putting snacks in the extra cabinet I barely use for the sleepover since I didn't know where to put the snacks.

I walked into the living room and turned to my clock that was on the wall, it said [7:00pm] which means that my friends should be arriving soon. My ears perked up as I heard the door to my house open.

I smile happily as I turned and noticed it was catnap... I forgot I invited him. He walked in, not even batting an eye and went straight to my couch for a nap.

'That is one weird cat' i thought as I stared at catnap with a puzzled expression. I walked towards the couch and sat next to him, hoping that at least Kickin would be the second to enter since he was really good at making time pass quickly.

I waited for what seemed to be half an hour and just decided to watch TV since I had nothing better to do. I turned on a cartoon show I enjoyed watching, there is no shame in watching cartoon even if you're old, right?

20 minutes had passed and I heard a knock on the door. I closed the Tv and ran straight to the door. I was greeted by picky and crafty happily smiling at me. "Hey Picky! Hi Crafty! I'm so glad you finally made it." I said joyfully as I let them in.

Crafty started to set up her sleeping bag, Picky and I just chatted a bit about the games we would play. "I heard there was a thunderstorm tonight, and I'm kinda of glad it's happening today! I would rather hug my friends in fear than having to sit under my blanket alone all night." Picky mentioned as she placed the food she made on the mini counter near the couch and sat next to catnap who was still sleeping.

"Wait... a thunderstorm is coming tonight? Now I'm really glad I organized this sleepover." I said as crafty chuckled lightly and sat on top of her colorful sleeping bag.

I then realized that Hoppy and Bobby were not with them. "Where are hoppy and Bobby? They are usually with you guys most of the time." I asked curiously and Crafty shrugged. "I-I don't know, they said they were going into that scary forest to bring a rare flower for a vase in our-" crafty said before she cut herself off.

A vase for their what? I pondered, but shrugged it off and noticed that catnap was not longer napping and was looking deep into my soul which kind of freaked me out..

I was about to mention something, but my door was kicked down by Kickin himself and Bubba behind him sighing. "I tried to stop him, but he is very fast." Bubba said and walked in behind Kickin who was smirking.

"Yooo my man Doggyday!" He greeted me with a punch to the shoulder and placed his sleeping bag next to crafty. "Hey guys." Bubba said as he placed down his sleeping bag really close to Kickin.

Shortly after, hoppy and Bobby came in and placed their sleeping bag.

"So, I was thinking of playing a fun game of hide and seek!" I said as everyone nodded. "Now, everyone has a small piece of paper, I want you to write down the name of the person who you want to be the seeker, but don't write your name on it." I said as i handed everyone a pencil, including catnap who just stared at the pen and paper then back to me. I didn't let that bother me though.

I opened the papers that everyone threw at the middle and the most requested seeker was bubba who was known to be the slowest, but smartest.

Everyone got up and ran around my house, despite it being small, it had a lot of furniture and places to hide. Bubba started to count and everyone went to hide. I ran around a bit and hid behind the kitchen island.

"8... 9.... 10..! Ready or not here I come." Bubba yelled and started to look around the living room..

He eventually made his way to the kitchen and started to open the cabinets, that gave me enough time to sneak around him and out the kitchen, but not after I bumped my head on my wall which made noise. Bubba turned around and started to chase me.

I ran into my room and started to panic since I didn't know where to hide, I stood in-between my bed and closet. The closet door opened and someone pulled me into the closet and bubba entered the room. He looked around and then left.

I sighed a sigh of relief, but then I realized that someone was holding me by my waist, and I pushed them away slightly. "Who is in here with me..." I asked, but no response, my best guess was that it was catnap.. great, of all the critters... why him?

I decided to just ignore him and focus on not getting caught.

My breath was slowly getting heavy because of being cramped up in this small closet with catnap.

I started to sweat a bit and I felt my head getting a dizzy, I leaned a bit on catnap for support and he didn't really move. It felt like I was in a small room with a realistic statue...

I could smell the scent of lavender emanating from him, it was kinda of calming.. I have never been this close to catnap before.

I then heard my name being called, the critters stated that they had given up. I felt a bit tried and dizzy, but catnap just walked out the closet and I followed behind him, holding his arm for support, he didn't seem to mind.

We arrived at the living room and everyone looked at me weird, I wondered why, but then I realized that i was still holding catnaps arm and immediately backed away from him. "Hehe, sorry" I apologize while rubbing the back of my neck, but he just stared at me intensely.

My friends snuggled up into their sleeping bags while I and catnap sat next to each other on the couch. We decided to watch a scary movie, I wasn't a fan of horror movies, but I agreed because I didn't want to show weakness, since I was the leader.

(35 minutes later)

I felt my eyes getting heavy, I didn't want to watch the scary movie at all, I leaned towards catnap and laid my head on his shoulders, despite him acting like a statue, he was pretty comfortable to lay on.

The rest of the critters fell asleep already, but Kickin and bubba were still watching. My eyelids started to close and I dozed off.

...

I suddenly woke up to the sounds of thunder, which my ears were sensitive too and I am scared of loud noises.. I realized my head was on catnaps lap, I looked up and saw him watching television. He looked down and stared at me.

"C-catnap? Aren't you supposed to be asleep or something..." I asked, not expecting a response, but he just shrugged at me and started to pet my head, I was going to tell him to stop, but it just felt to good.....

I just stayed silent as thunder can be heard again, I flinched slightly, catnaps petting was kinda of calming me down.

"How come you never talk..?" I asked, he just stared at me with his lifeless eyes, It was just... black.. like the empty void.

"I prefer not to." He suddenly spoke, his voice was very deep yet soft and calming, it made my stomach tingle a little. I stared at him with shock, I have never heard him say a word.... Not even a slight sound..

I stayed silent, blushing a bit before breaking it. "H-how come?" I asked, but he didn't respond, instead, I saw red smoke coming out of his mouth, I suddenly felt dizzy again, my eyelids were once again heavy and before I knew it.. I fell asleep..

1385 words!
(A few grammar mistakes)