Skit 7 - what do you usually do on a rainy day?

(yes Dogdays house has been rebuilt by the PPT staff in case you don't know)

At Dogdays house:

⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊
(☀️'s POV:)

I and the critters sat in my house as we heard thunder outside. We basically brought our mini critters as well. "This kinda reminds me of the time we had a sleepover and it rained." I said, smiling joyfully. "When did that happen?" Bubba asked confused. "you all were asleep when it happened, I woke up from it because of the thunder, I don't remember much from that incident other than me falling back asleep." I explained as they all then said "Ohhhh"

They all chatted while I sat next to catnap, Catnap was sleeping while sitting up. 'What a weird cat.' I chuckled at that thought, having a sleepy kitty isn't that bad.

"Hey guys! Ever heard the story on how I earned my necklace?" Kickin suddenly asked, come to think to it... we never really told each other how we got our necklaces. (They basically earned their necklace thingys, Kinda like my little pony cutie marks. They aren't shown in the fanart because they rarely put them on)

"No, I am curious on how you earned yours Kickin." Bobby asked with curiosity sparkling in her eyes. "Well you see, I was the fourth critter to arrive and I was pretty hyper at the time." Kickin started. "Aren't you always hyper? This isn't a was thing." Hoppy asked while looking smug. "SHUT UP!" Kickin yelled in response. "Anyways, the ppt staff found me fast and bright and what's brighter than a star in the sky? They didn't give me the bolt because Hoppy already had it." Kickin said while looking at hoppy who was mocking him with weird faces.

"I got mine because I was quick and knew how to jump higher than everybody else here." Hoppy said sassily. "I got mine because I used to help the PPT staff come up with ideas." Bubba said. "I got mine because I ate a lot of food including apples." Picky said.

"What about you Dogday? How did you get the sun necklace?" Kickin asked me. "Maybe because he's a bright ball of sunshine." Bobby spoke. I guess that's why, I just rubbed the back of my neck. "Awh guys, you flatter me to much." I said while blushing.

I turned to crafty. "What about you crafty?" I asked her curiously. "Uhm... w-well, I... was painting a rainbow flower and the s-staff really liked it so they made I-it my necklace." She said shyly, that makes a lot more sense now.

"What about you catnap?" I turned my attention towards catnap who had just awakened from his nap.

"..."

He didn't respond. "The PPT staff gave him that because he used to nap a lot." Bubba explained. I guess that also makes sense.

"Wanna play the guessing game?" I asked them and they all seemed to agree.

I decided to go first, since I was the one who suggested the game. I put my hands out and started to flap them. "Oh! it's Kickin!!" Hoppy said. "HEY! I do not flap my wings!" Kickin said while pinching Hoppy. "Okay settle down you two." Bubba said while coming in between them.

"A bird?" Crafty asked. "Correct! Who wants to go next?" I asked, Hoppy raised her hand. I just sat back down and Hoppy stood in front of us. She put her leg on the other like a flamingo. "FLAMINGO!!" Both me and Bobby yelled. Hoppy sat back down and Bobby went to stand in her place. She then sat down and laid in a circle and closed her eyes. "CATNAP!" Hoppy and Kickin yelled, which gave catnap a slight scare. I just chuckled at him, he is so silly. (What a silly car :P)

"My turn." Bubba stood in their place and didn't do anything, that kinda got us confused until picky yelled "ELEPHANT!!" Bubba just nodded and sat back down, it was now Pickys turn. She laid down in a straight line and started to move in a funny way... "a w-worm?" Crafty stuttered. "Correct!" Bobby replied.

"Okay, this is kinda boring... I want to play in the rain!" Kickin said as he got up from the couch that everyone was sitting on and tried to go outside, but was stopped by Bubba. "No Kickin, I think i had enough dealing with catnap a couple of days back I'm not doing it again." Bubba said. "Well technically i was the one who took care of Catnap, you just gave him medicine." I stated, it was true.

"But I wanna goooo..." Kickin whined as he tried to get out of Bubbas grasp. "You know you can't break free from Bubba." Hoppy stated while laughing her ass off.

'What weird friends I have.' I thought to myself while smiling happily. They all argued whether they should go outside or stay inside, I turned to my left and noticed that Catnap was quietly watching, this isn't something new at all, he always does this at friend meet-ups.

I couldn't help but notice his tail wrapping around mine slowly, which made me slightly blush, he looked so dead yet his acts made me feel a bit alive...

I turned to my friends and saw Bubba holding Kickin from the back as Kickin tried to attack Hoppy who was standing next to Bobby while Bobby tried to calm her down.

Just when I look away for 4 seconds everyone loses their mind. I sighed and stood up. "CAN YOU GUYS STOP!!" I yelled which caught everyone's attention. "We shouldn't be fighting over this silly thing okay? How about we all wear our coats or umbrellas and go outside instead of these unnecessary fights." I said calmly, trying to convince them that this isn't the way to solving problems, instead we should be civil and sensible.

"Dogdays right guys, this isn't right... let's just go outside with proper protection from the rain." Picky said while Bubba nodded in agreement as he let Kickin go.

They all wore their coats and went outside to play, which left Catnap and I alone... in my house... the thought of being alone with him makes me feel... comfortable... warm and... fuzzy?

I turned to catnap who was standing to my left. "Why not play?" He spoke, his voice once again making me feel flustered, his voice was truly ho... I MEANG GOOD!! Yeah good... gosh why does he make me feel this way?!! I pondered before answering his question. "I-I uhh... I'm just not in the mood.." I lied as I rubbed the back of my head. The truth was that I didn't have a coat nor an umbrella to properly cover myself.

I then saw catnap take his hoodie off, revealing a black shirt underneath. He handed the hoodie to me, I refused at first, but he insisted that I wear it.

I eventually agreed and wore his purple hoodie with the crescent moon in the middle and I had to say... it very much smelled like him, lavender! My favorite scent, not only does it smell good, but it was also comfortable.

I put the hood on and went to join friends out to play in the rain...

1226 words!
If any of you guys have any ideas on what skit I should make next, then please do tell me cause I have no idea on what to write next.. :) + the fact that I mentioned the mini critters once and they weren't relevant to the story whatsoever is kind of hilarious to me