Skit 20 - She wanted his heart so I stole her face

(You guessed it by the title XD)

(3rd person POV:)

The critters had been introduced to a couple other critters. Mainly, FoxyFoxer, Sheepyfur and Dustyduck. Foxy was an out going type of person, Sheepy was a very flirty person, and Dusty was a very lazy person who refuses to work.

Foxy had gotten close with Kickin and Hoppy, Dusty was always over at the girls house because they enjoy testing make up and dresses on him, and Sheepy would usually stalk Dogday and Catnap.

(Sheepy/🍬)
(Dusty/💤)
(Foxy/🔎)

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚。
(🍬's POV:)

I hid behind a random tree as I continued to stalk Dogday and Catnap... seeing them so touchy with each other made me sick... I wish I was catnap..

'Ugh! I have to find out a way to get rid of him...' I thought to myself as I proceeded to bite my nails in irritation...

My gaze landed on Dogday as I saw him chuckle.. oh how his chuckle was so admirable... I could stare at his smile for hours on end.. that catnap b¡tch doesn't deserve him! Ugh...

I noticed catnap was staring at me from the corner of his eyes... I raised my middle finger and stopped peeking. It might be hard, but I will over Dogday before we leave in couple of days..

[/the next day/]

I held onto Dogdays arm and stuck my tongue out at catnap, then I turned back to Dogday with an innocent look on my face.

"Oh hey Sheepy, I haven't seen you around lately." Dogday said with a smile on his face as he turned his gaze towards me. "Oh you know, I was just hanging out with the girls and stuff..." I said as I blinked a couple of times while stroking his arm with my finger.

"Do you mind if I tell you something... in... private?" I asked with puppy eyes, hoping he would agree. "Uhm sure... hey catnap?" Dogday said as he turned to catnap who was staring at me with deadly eyes. "Yes Dogday?" Catnap said his eyes softened at Dogday, it was honestly disgusting.

"Do you mind?" Dogday said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sure...." Catnap replied dryly.

Dogday and I turned around and started to walk a bit far from catnap. I turned my head towards catnap and stuck out my tongue once again and he just smirked creepily at me, which I have to admit... it kinda scared me.

I was planning on telling Dogday a couple of lies about catnap so he could actually be with me! Everyone would be on my side since I've been nothing but sweet to them!

I stood in front of Dogday as he questioned on what I wanted to tell him. I took a deep breath as the crocodile tears fell from my eyes. "Catnap.... He... he..." I said in between my fake sobs as Dogday placed his hand on my shoulder. "Did catnap do something to you?" He asked confused and concerned as he tried to comfort me.

"He..... a-assaulted me... and told me that you were nothing, b-but a toy to him..." I stuttered as the fake tears continued to pour in. " Are you sure he assaulted you? That's a big accusation to make not gonna lie." Dogday said unsure whether to believe me or not. "I swear he did!" I cried as I held onto Dogdays arm.

"Catnap would never do something like that for no reason, sure he has a history of violence, but he couldn't have hurt a fellow critter for no reason." Dogday explained, he was basically telling me that he was on catnap side without telling me. (How ironic that in the actual game, catnap did kill the critters for no reason😭)

I knew that trying to manipulate dogday into thinking that catnap is a bad person was going to be a really challenging mission, but I was determined to prove that catnap is a bad person..!

⋆.˚ ☾⭒.˚
(🌙's POV:)

That little b¡tch... she's trying to steal my precious sun away.. I'm not gonna let her get away with it.. I'm gonna make her pay for what she's doing to MY Dogday. I'll get her back for this even if it kills me..! and if it does kill me, well f*ck it, I'll be back eight times... (Talking kitty cat reference?👀)

⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊
(☀️'s POV:)

Sheepy kept trying to convince me that catnap had assaulted her, and although she's been nothing, but nice and respectful, I felt like it was just an... act... Those tears, they seem forced.

It wouldn't make sense as to why catnap would do that since catnap had been with me the whole time they arrived.. plus, he promised he wouldn't do anything stupid while I wasn't around and I'm sure he would never break a promise.

I told her I needed some time to think about this situation, so I strolled around the forest for awhile..

I came to the conclusion that she might've had a crush on me and got jealous of my closeness with Catnap... but that's just a theory, so I could be wrong.

I continued to walk, but then heard a loud scream coming from the place I was once more.... Shit... catnap might have not assaulted her before, but he might've now.

I turned around and ran back to the place i came from, only to see catnap towering over Sheepy who was holding her face.

"CATNAP!" I screamed as I ran towards the scene. "CATNAP WHAT THE HECK?!" I yelled as I grabbed onto catnaps arm that was covered with blood. "She claimed I assaulted her without proof so I showed her what assault truly feels like." Catnap said as he tried to justify himself.

I then turned to Sheepy who was actually crying with a big claw mark across her face. "I-I'm.. so! So.... Sorry Catnap f-for accusing you of doing s-something you didn't do... your actions are justifiable.." Sheepy said as she continued to sob while holding her bloody face.

"Catnap quick! We need to take her back to Bobby!" I exclaimed worriedly and catnap gave into my commands.

[/after all that happened/]

(3rd person POV:)

Sheepy's face was bandaged up by Bobby. Dogday, catnap and Sheepy had made up a story on how a wolf came by and scratched Sheepy, which they believed without questioning and it all worked out in the end...

1088 words!
This was rushed and I didn't expect to post it so soon😭 credits to @Gazaltomatojuicecoke for the idea!