Skit 2 - Dogdays birthday

(The cake is vanilla flavored )

⋆.˚ ☾⭒.˚
(3rd person POV:)

Picky woke up early to make a vanilla cake for Dogdays birthday. She already had the ingredients put up on the counter from yesterday. She decided to visit Catnap, so he can help her out with the vanilla cake.

She walked towards catnaps treehouse and knocked on the door. She waited 3 minutes before the door creaked open and saw a bit of catnap.

"Hey... uh.. catnap." Picky said nervously. "Dogdays birthday is today and I wanted to see if you want to help me bake the cake." Picky said joyfully with a drop of nervousness.

Catnap opened the door fully and walked out with the door automatically closing behind him. He nodded and picky grabbed his hand and dragged him to her house.

Picky ran into the kitchen with catnap walking slowly behind her. She grabbed one cup of flour and placed it into the bowl, catnap grabbed a teaspoon of baking powder and half a teaspoon of baking soda and poured it in. Picky added the rest of the ingredients and catnap placed it into the oven for 30 minutes.

Picky sighs and wipes her forehead. She put her hand up for catnap to high five and catnap returned the favor surprisingly. "Wow, that's the first time you actually did that." Picky chuckled and rubbed the back of her head before pulling out the frosting.

Catnap just shrugs and sits on the kitchen counter, waiting for the cake to finish baking.

"It's nice to have someone that shares the same interests. Seriously, no one likes to cook other than you and me." Picky admits as she looks down. Catnap just stares at picky, jumps off the counter and hold her shoulder. He just nods at her and smiles.

She smiles back, but suddenly the oven rings and picky pulls the cake out. She lets catnap do the honors of flipping the round pan. He took it off slowly and the cake turned out perfect.

Picky picked up the orange frosting and started to spread it around gentle and catnap wrote down *happy birthday Dogday!* with yellow frosting.

(5 minutes later)

Catnap and picky stepped back to admire the master piece they both had made. "The critters and I have planned the party to be a picnic outside, I was hoping you'd lead him there when the sunsets.. you up to that?" Picky asked as she turned to catnap who nodded slightly.

⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊
(☀️'s POV:)

I walked around the neighborhood and I couldn't find anyone, Kickin made a lame excuse and left, hoppy hopped away, crafty ignored me, picky refused to open the door, bubba and Bobby ran away from me and I can't find catnap anywhere...

"What's with everyone today..." i said out loud and saw the sun was slowly setting. I held my sun necklace and sighed... that's when I saw shadow in front of me. I look up to see... catnap! I never thought I would be glad to see him! I obviously won't tell him that, but whatever.

"Catnap! Uh..." I said as I questioned what I was going to ask him. "Where... is... everyone?" I asked and he held his hand out, gesturing that I hold his hand. I hesitated at first, but then I did and I felt the same tingle in my stomach that I have felt before... I couldn't remember when I felt it, but I just did. (He's talking about the sleepover, the red gas made him forget it happened)

He started to walk towards a hill while dragging me with him, but before we reached the top, he pushed me forward and held my eyes from behind. "catnap! What the hell?" I said as he started to push me further, I genuinely thought he was going to push me off a cliff or something.

He then took his hand away and stood next to me.. I opened my eyes and saw everyone standing around a table with a.. cake?!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOGDAY!!" They all yelled and started to cheer, was this... for me? I walked towards the table and an orange cake with yellow writing. *Happy birthday Dogday!*

They all surrounded me and jumped on me, except for catnap, They refused to let me go. I saw catnap walk towards the cake, picked up the knife and cut some of it, walked towards us and placed it right in front of me... 'that was kind of thoughtful of him.' I thought with a slight blush.

They all got off me and I stood up with cake in hand, catnap then came up towards me yet again and.... Hugged me??!! "Happy birthday Sunny." He whispered in my ear, I could just smell the sweet and strong scent of lavender.

He backed away and went to cut more of the cake for the rest of the critters... I just stared at him.. he really is a weird cat....

828 words baby!
(Some minor spelling mistakes)