Skit 9 - Critters Picnic

(Likewise, these are random skits, they don't have to make sense nor a line with the timeline)

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒
(3rd person POV:)

Catnap and Dogday made their way to the picnic place that Picky set up for the critters to hangout and have a fun time.

"Oh! You guys made it!" Picky exclaimed as she was grilling some food on the grill. "Hey picky! Where are the others?" Dogday asked as he sat down next to Catnap. "They should be coming right about now." Picky explained. "Want some desserts? I got some pancakes if you guys wanna start with that!" Picky said. "I think we should wait for the rest of the critters." Catnap muttered.

Bubba came while carrying Kickin in his arms. He walked to the picnic and placed Kickin on the ground gently. "Hey guys." Bubba said and sat next to Kickin. "Heya Bubba!" Dogday responded.

Crafty then came along and sat a bit far from everyone else and started to draw in the papers she brought.

Bobby and Hoppy appeared and sat next to each other.

"I brought my basketball if anyone is down to play." Hoppy said. "Oh you are so on!" Kickin said, but was stopped by Bubba. "Kickin, your legs have been injured badly, if you continue to do this it'll get worse." Bubba explained. "Eh so what? I got you here to nurse me back to health!" Kickin said as he tried to get up, but fell face first into the pancake that was placed in front of him.

"Pft- HAHAHA!!" Hoppy bursted out laughing while the rest of them chuckled excluding Bubba who just face palmed. "I warned you." Bubba said while sighing.

Kickin got his face out of the pancake and just sat back down next to Bubba while seeming angry, probably for being laughed at by his friends.

"Maybe we should leave the basketball for later." Dogday suggested and Hoppy threw the basketball away. "I'm bored." Catnap said and almost everyone agreed. "Well, how about we talk about places we wish to be?" Bubba suggested. "That's boringggg." Kickin whined as he leaned on bubbas side.

"I brought UNO if you guys wanna play?" Catnap suggested as he pulled out the UNO cards. "Thanks Catnap, you are truly a saint." Picky complemented catnap, and catnap just blushed of embarrassment.

"Maybe we should split into groups of 2! Me and Catnap, Bubba and Kickin, Bobby and Hoppy, last but not least, Picky and Crafty." Dogday said as he took the cards from catnap and gave each Duo 10 cards. "Who s-should go first?" Crafty asked.

"OH! OH! ME ME!!!" Kickin said as he picked the cards and split them in half and gave 5 to Bubba.
.
.
.
(After they played - Bubba and Kickin won)

~

"This was fun." Catnap expressed happily as everyone else agreed. "I agree, I'm so good at this game!" Kickin said in cocky tone. "The only reason you won was because Bubba was on your team." Hoppy said as she crossed her arms.

"That's... not true! You're just mad you lost to me!" Kickin said mockingly. "Alright settle down you two, we don't want to start another fight now do we?" Bubba said while shaking his head. "Sorry Bubs, but we all know I'm in the right here." Kickin said proudly, he tried to stand up, but this time fell on Bubbas lap, which caused Kickin to scream loudly.

"My poor ears." Bubba said as he covered both his ears. Kickin then realized that he was on Bubbas lap, in which he got up quickly in embarrassment and fell face first onto the ground this time.

At this point everyone just laughed at Kickin.

"Jee Kickin, you truly are a piece of art." Picky said in between laughs. "Okay guys, y'all need to chillax.. it's not THAT funny." Catnap said. "Thanks catnap." Kickin said as he pinched Hoppy's leg, which caused Hoppy to jump up in surprise. "HAH! We are now equal." Kickin said as he crossed his arms while smirking.

"What weird friends we have." Dogday whispered to catnap. "I agree." Catnap whispered back. "Wanna cuddle?" Catnap added which caused Dogday to blush a little. "S-sure!" Dogday uttered as catnap wrapped his arms around Dogdays waist and laid his head on Dogdays lap. Dogday just started to pet catnap, which caused Catnap purr, as catnap purred everyone turned to face them. 

"Ooooh LALA!!!" Bobby said with stars in her eyes "Those two seem to be in another universe." Bubba said while chuckling.

"D-does anyone want to draw them w-with me?" Crafty suggested, which caused Bobby jump from her place to sit next to Crafty. "Me! Me!" Bobby said as she grabbed a crayon and started to draw with Crafty.

"Yo Bubba." Hoppy said as Bubba turned his attention to her. "When is Kickns legs gonna heal?" She asked. "Probably in couple of days." Bubba said.

"Speaking of Kickin... what the heck is he doing?" Hoppy asked as she looked towards Kickin who was trying to help Picky with the food. "How does he manage to get out of my sight so quickly?" Bubba questioned while hoppy just laughed.

⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊
(☀️'s POV:)

Just the sight of my friends hanging out with each other made me happy, and the thought of having catnap cuddled up next to me made my heart flutter.. he really was special to me...

I can just hear catnaps calming purrs, it almost made me feel like I was sleepy... I honestly felt my eyes shut on their own....

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒
(3rd person POV:)

"Awh would you look at that?! Catnap and Dogday are sleeping together!" Bobby said. "That could be taken out of context Bobby." Bubba said as he face palmed while Kickin and hoppy just chuckled.

"Not my fault you all are dirty minded!" Bobby said while looking away with a pouting look.

983 words!
(Thanks for the support once again! You guys truly do motivate me to write more :3)