Skit 13 - Dogdays injury

(Credits once again goes too @mejr1130 you are seriously a life saver😭🙏)

⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊
(☀️'s POV:)

I was playing with the other PPT toys basketball. Me Kickin, and hoppy were a team and Huggy, kissy, and Boxy. The crowds included PJ and Hoppy's twin brother, Bunzo.

We were on the last game and the ball was passed to me by Kickin. I obviously ran towards the other team's hoop, and before I knew it, Huggy came out of nowhere and took the ball from me. The downside was I wasn't looking straight and tripped on Huggy's foot.

I tried to get up and play it off, but I couldn't... I scraped my knee and sprained ankle.. jeez, while that was a heck of a fall..

Huggy threw the ball away and came towards me. "Are you okay Dogday? I-I didn't mean to hurt you." Huggy said concerned. "I think I sprained ankle.." I said. "Ah... I'm so sorry Dogday! I'll call catnap!" Huggy said and ran off to get catnap.

"Wait, catnap? Why catnap... wouldn't you have to call Bubba for that?" I asked, but huggy probably didn't hear me because he was already out the door.

"Bubs is currently busy helping the staff with something important, he said he wouldn't be here for a while." Kickin said and walked up to me.

"Yeah, I'm not sure why he didn't tell you about it." Hoppy said and sat next to me. Man I'm never playing basketball again after this..

"Dogday are you okay?." Kissy walked up to us and asked. "Oh who am I kidding? You clearly aren't okay.." she added. "No, it's fine kissy. You don't have to worry about me." I said with a reassuring smile even though my ankle feels like someone cut it off.

About 20 minutes later I saw Huggy run back into the basketball court. "I brought Catnap!" Huggy said while trying to catch his breath.

After a couple of seconds catnap came through the door kinda confused, but he then realized what was going on by the sight of me on the ground.

He walked towards me and and bend down. "What happened here.?" He asked in his usual deep sleepy voice that always had me feeling something.

"I-I tripped on huggys foot while playing basketball and may or may not have sprained my ankle." I muttered while rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Oh Sunny." Catnap said and kneeled down. He then grabbed me and carried me like a princess. I blushed a bit, definitely not because I'm close to his face or anything... he does kinda look good up close, his eye-bags make him really attractive... WHAT AM I THINKING!?(🤭)

"I'll bring him back to my treehouse, you guys have to be careful next time you play, especially you Sunny." Catnap scolded me as he stared at me, I was to busy admiring his purrfect features.

Catnap then proceeded to walk me back to his house to treat my sprained ankle and I guess my scraped knee.
.
.
.
(At catnaps treehouse)

catnap placed me on his bed and turned to his desk. im guessing he is grabbing a medkit for my injury.

He pulled the medkit out and walked towards me, placing the medkit on the counter near the bed, he then turned around and made his way to the kitchen fridget.

"you need to be more careful when you play sports" catnap advised as he opened the freezer and pulled out a bag of ice. "H-heh sorry, i wasnt looking at where i was going." i repiled and chuckled nervously.

He walked up to me and removed the blanket that was covering the bottom half of my body. Catnap placed the ice bag on my ankle "keep the ice bag om your ankle" he commanded while grabbing the medkit from the counter, he pulled one those wipes that sting and rubbed my scraped knee which stung a lot, he then proceeded to cover it with a plaster.

'i have never seen this "caring side" of catnap often, i know he cares, but he rarely shows it.' i thought to myself as i felt the ice bag being removed and replaced by a bandage.

"hey kitty.." i said. "yes sunny?" he responded as he finshed bandaging my ankle. "im glad to have an amazing person to hangout with." i said as i pulled the blanket over me fully all flustered, while i heard catanps deep chuckle.

I then heard footsteps move towards the door which caused me to remove the blanket off of me and realized that catnap wasnt going to stay with me. "HEY CATNAP W-WAIT!!" i yelled and tried to get up, but couldnt stand.. i almost fell forward, but was caught by catnap, which caused me blushed as i felt catnaps hands on waist.

"Are you okay sunny? you shouldnt just jump out of the bed with a broken ankle like that." catnap said worriedly. He carried me back to the bed and placed me on the bed gently.

"could you stay with me...?" i asked, hopping he would agree and catnap reluctantly agreed... catnap decided to lay next to me on his comfy warm bed and hugged me closely, probably making sure I don't jump out of the bed like I did a couple of seconds ago.

Hearing his purrs and smelling his addictive lavender scent made me realize how lucky I was to have catnap around, I'm glad that he had finally opened up to me and started to talk more freely.. unlike the first where he would just stare into my soul.

But I also felt different when I'm around him... I felt more at ease and stress-free, I feel like I can talk to catnap about anything without being judged...

I hugged catnap back and pulled him closer to me. "Thank you for being here kitty.." I whispered in which catnaps grip tightened. "Your welcome Dogday..." he muttered...

1002 words!
I don't know why this took me forever to write😓 the ending makes me cringe for some reason XD

once again, thanks @mejr1130 for your incredible ideas! :)