Skit 11 - Kidnapped by the prototype

(Credits to @mejr1130 for the idea!)

⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊
(☀️'s POV:)

I opened my eyes slowly as I noticed that I was no longer in my bed, but instead... my hands were tied up by chains that were connected to the wall... I tried to get up, but... I felt weaker than usual..

I looked around, but everything was dark except for the lantern that was in front of me that seemed rather broken than anything.

'This place might be a basement or an attic...' I pondered as I kept trying to break free from the chains, but it won't budge...

An hour had passed and I still couldn't break free nor figure anything out.. I began to feel even more worried and hungry... I then felt a presence enter the room I was currently trapped in..

"H-hello?" I asked in a scared and confused tone as I looked up to see... CATBEE?! Catnaps cousin was it? "You're probably wondering why you're here right?" She said smugly. "The prototype wanted to see you." She added..

"W-who?" I asked worriedly while trying to get up, but the chains wouldn't let me. "Oh you know, i and catnaps creator silly." She said.

wait what... this doesn't make any sense, how is that possible?! Aren't all critters made by the same person? This really didn't make sense to me.. wait..

Catnap kept apologizing about something when I woke up with a headache similar to this one awhile back.. could it be..? I managed to connect the piece and concluded that the reason he was apologizing was probably because something similar to this happened, but I couldn't remember what actually happened that day..

"ĐØǤĐΔ¥ ƗŦ ŴΔŞ ¥ØỮ." I heard a familiar voice echoing through the dark room. What does it mean by it was me? I questioned as I stared at the ground in horror. "¥ØỮ ŦØØҜ ĦƗΜ ΔŴΔ¥ ₣ŘØΜ ỮŞ."

Him? Who is him? Who is he talking about... catnap... could he mean catnap... "ΔŇĐ ŇØŴ Ŵ€'ŁŁ ŦΔҜ€ ¥ØỮ ΔŴΔ¥ ₣ŘØΜ ĦƗΜ." The prototype yelled in anger. "W-what.. p-please no..." I stuttered as I tried to break free, even though I tried earlier.

⋆.˚ ☾⭒.˚
(🌙's POV:)

I ran around the forest trying to find Dogday, I had a nightmare... he was taken away from me... my source of happiness.. was taken anyway from me by the thing I hate most in this world... my creator.. the prototype..

I became more stressed by the second as I made my way to my old home... it was boarder up and the mini mixes were everywhere waiting for me.. by the entrance..

I kicked them far and used my claws to pry the door open, but it wouldn't budge... I had no choice, but to use my true form to get passed this door and to kill these mini mixes off before they start to multiply like crazy.

I shifted and broke down the fragile door that stood no chance against my true form. I ran around the place as I tried to remember where room the prototype kept his prisoners in.

I made my way down the long stairs and broke the door down and saw the prototype standing in front of Chained up Dogday and Catbee standing next to the prototype.

"STOP IT!" I hissed as I rushed towards the prototype and threw him against the other wall and broke Dogdays chains. I thought he'd look at me with fear in his eyes, but I was met with eyes that seemed thankful that I arrived.

"ĦØŴ ĆØỮŁĐ ¥ØỮ ĐØ ŦĦƗŞ ŦØ ỮŞ ĆΔŦŇΔƤ?!" The prototype screeched as I grabbed Dogday and carried him in my arms.. "I'm sorry..." I said, but he just nodded, accepting my apologies.
.
.
.
(After they escaped)

⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊
(☀️'s POV:)

I looked up at catnap who looked down at me in shame, his gaze looking everywhere, but my eyes. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked. "I thought you'd hate me." He responded... how could I ever hate him after all the kind things he's done for me like baking me a cake for my birthday...

"Do any of the critters know about this other than me?" I asked curiously. "The only one who knows is Bubba, but other than you and him, no one." Catnap explained and shifted back to his former form.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "I'm just glad we no longer have any secrets to keep from each other." I said as I buried my face in his neck, smelling his calming and sweet scent, the scent of lavender was my favorite scent...

"And I'm  glad you are safe, I'm not letting you out of my sight again." Catnap teased and hugged me back....

797 words!

Don't know why I rushed this skit, but I just wanted to give y'all this skit as fast as possible :) again, thanks @mejr1130 for the idea! :D