Skit 19 - haunted house🎃

(I wanted to make this skit for Halloween, but it's April😭👌 + it's a bit spicy if you know what I mean😏)

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒
(3rd person POV:)

All of the critters had gathered around the spooky house the PPT staff had made for Halloween, but they got a bit excited and made it early... like.. REALLY FLIPPING EARLY!!!

The critters decided to split into duos
-
☀️🌙(catnap and Dogday)
🌼⭐️(Crafty and Kickin)
❤️⚡️(Bobby and Hoppy)
💡🍎(Bubba and Picky)
-
And since the haunted house was huge, they all chose sections to explore.

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚
(💡's POV:)

I previously calculated that going to the far left would be the safest option since no one really goes that way.

I had picky by my side, but that didn't really matter since, unlike Kickin and Hoppy, she actually follows the rules.

We were expecting fake cardboard cutouts of ghost and zombies, but that nothing I can't handle. I wonder how Kickin and crafty would reach, Crafty is easily scared and Kickin is a chicken. (See what I did there?😏)

We walked around for a bit, we were supposed to be finding clues and so far we found a red key. This place is bigger than I expected... picky followed me carefully.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
(🍎's POV:)

I followed Bubba carefully, I made sure he went first so I don't get jump scared since Bubba is kinda immune to jump-scares, Kickin had to find that out the hard way after hiding behind door ready to scare Bubba just to be the one got scared.

I brought a small bag with me for food just in case we get hungry, and water of course! I made sure to share some with my friends before we went inside and they seemed very grateful including catnap even though it was his idea in the first place.

We encountered many hardships, but most of them were very minor.

᠃ 𖡼᠂ 𖥧⚘ 𓅪 ⚘𖥧᠂ 𖡼᠃
(⭐️'s POV:)

Crafty and I walked along the hallways of this haunted house and encountered cardboard cutouts of zombies that peaks behind sharp-turned walls.

Crafty kept holding onto me each time they appeared, i wanted to scream, but i was no chicken! Well I am a chicken... but... YOU GET THE POINT!

The hallways had suspiciously become longer, and the hallway we were currently walking in, had a dead end, except the dead end had a wooden door, an old, broken one to be exact. The closer we got to it, the more eerie, the hallway became.

I felt scared, but I didn't wanna show it in front of crafty I Had a pride to protect, and I'm not going to let a stupid haunted house, ruin it!

We came closer and closer until the door had suddenly broke, and a zombie came out, crafty, began to scream, and I wanted to scream as well, but I managed to keep it in.

I grabbed crafty by her hand and started running in the other direction, trying to find an open door that leads to a room that has a hiding place so we can hide from this monster.

I wasn't sure if this was an actual monster, or not, since monsters don't really exist or maybe the PPT staff decided to make one specifically for the haunted house. It doesn't matter, we need to get away from this thing as fast as possible.

We finally found an open door and ran into the room. We figured that the monster doesn't enter the rooms and just walk through the hallways.

I immediately ran under the bed and crafty joined with me. "W-what was that t-things?" Crafty asked scared. I held her hands and I noticed her shivering with fear... I wanted to comfort her, but I just didn't know how.