Skit 5 - mini mixes

Skit 5 - Mini mixes

(🌼's POV:)

At Hoppy's house:

I was sat down on my bed as Bobby braided my hair and Hoppy was flexing her skills in basketball by throwing random trash in her pocket into the trash.

"You know... my brother is coming to visit." Hoppy suddenly said as me and Bobby stared at her shockingly. "You have a BROTHER??!!" Bobby yelled. "Uh duh? Did I not tell you guys?" Hoppy questioned as I just stared at her dumbfounded..

"I-I didn't know you had a sibling... I always thought you were an o-only child." I mumbled while fidgeting with my necklace.. "do I seriously give off only child vibes?" Hoppy responded with a smug look, I just nodded slowly.

"You give off catnap vibes" Bobby suddenly said to me. "H-huh?" I said as I turned my head to face her while she looked at me funny. "You are quiet just like him! The only difference is that he is... how do I put this..? Creepy." Bobby said, I kinda agreed with that statement, catnap is kind of creepy.

"Speaking of catnap, I wonder how Dogday is doing after having to live with catnap until the PPT staff finish fixing his house." Hoppy said as both I and Bobby also wondered how Dogday was doing.

I kinda felt bad for him..

Suddenly the door flew open, and a yellow bunny came in. "HEYA!" He yelled and ran straight to Hoppy, pulling her into a tight hug. "U-ugh, Bunzo!" Hoppy said while out of breath as the Yellow bunny let her go.

"Guys, this is my brother Bunzo! And Bunzo these are my best friends." Hoppy said. "The unicorn is Crafty and the bear is Bobby." She added while smiling joyfully.

I just blushed while Bobby waved her hands. "HELLO!!!" Bobby spoke and Bunzo said "HIII!!!" returning the energy.

We all sat on Hoppy's bed and started to introduce ourselves to Bunzo better.

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚
(💡's POV:)

I stared down at Kickin who was to busy flexing his basketball skills and how he's better than hoppy in every shape and form. I just sighed, at this point I got used to looking down at people because everyone here is short as heck, even the PPT staff.

"How come you don't play basketball Bubs?" Kickin asked, which caught my attention. "Firstly, do not address me as Bubs and second, I prefer research over physical activities.." I responded, in which Kickin looked at me dumbfounded, he clearly did not understand a single word that came out of mouth.

"Whatever you say Bubs." Kickin said, I just ignored him when I noticed Picky holding something.. "what is that thing that Picky's holdin?" Kickin asked, he seemed to had noticed me staring at Picky. "I'm not sure, I'm as clueless as you." I said in which Kickin responded with "Aren't you the smart one?" which irritated me.

We both walked up to picky and noticed that she was holding a box with holes. "What's that?" Kickin asked. "Oh the staff told me to hand these out." Picky said and placed the box gently on the floor while kneeling. She then opened the box revealing a... mini mix o Hoppy and Crafty?

"Awh! It's a weird looking creature!" Kickin exclaimed happily, as he kneeled down and started to pet mini Hoppy. "I'm going to give this to Hoppy and crafty." Picky explained. "Wanna come with?" Picky asked while closing the box again and standing up. "No thanks, I'm going to head back home." I said. "Oooo! Can I come with?" Kickin asked me, I just sighed and agreed.

Kickin said his goodbyes to Picky and we both left..

⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊
(☀️'s POV:)

I laid on catnap comfortable and warm bed, it is truly the best bed I had ever slept on, the scent of Catnap lingered on the bed, which calmed my nerves.

I had noticed that Catnaps condition seemed to get a bit better after Bubba gave him some medicine.

Catnap was currently in the kitchen making some lunch for the both of us since I said I was hungry. I was really happy that I had company when I wake up and have someone cook for me instead of being given food from the staff.

It's kinda fun having a roommate even if it's temporary, I kinda wish it was permanent.

I then heard a knock on catnaps door and I immediately got up to check who it was.. It was Picky? "Hello! The staff told me to give this to ya'll! Don't worry they are just temporary." Picky said and handed me a box with holes... strange..

She then slammed the door and left.. I walked back into the house and placed the box on catnaps bed. I slowly opened the box and the first thing I saw was... A MINIATURE CATNAP?! Wait no... A MIX OF ME AND CATNAP?!

I took it out the box and held it in my arms... "Awh..! you are so cute!" I exclaimed. "Catnap you have to check this out!" I said as I turned towards catnap who was already standing behind me.. I didn't even notice..

I handed him the Mini mix of me and him and he luckily held it in his arms. It was a cute sight to see honestly, it felt like looking at father and his child.. wait WHAT AM I THINKING??? If catnap was the father wouldn't that make the mother??

I heard another knock on the door... again? Then the door opened and it was.... Another cat? But also a bee?

"Wow Catnap I didn't know you had a family? How come I wasn't to invited to the wedding?" The Cat..? Bee? Said as she walked inside and stood in front of catnap, I just blushed in response.

"Hey! I'm Catbee! Catnaps cousin!" She exclaimed, her name made so much sense now. "U-uh.. we aren't married?" I said. "I know, catnap could never pull anyone with that look on his face." She chuckled. Catnap stared intensely at her, almost like he wants her out of the house.

The Mini us was just lying in catnaps arms peacefully, I didn't know that catnap was good with kids, I kind of thought that kids would run away from him, because of the way he acts..

"And who is this cutie?" Catbee said in awe, she tried to take the mini us away from catnap, but catnap just pushed her away. "Go." Catnap ordered... his voice, yet again, making my stomach tingle a bit..

Catnap didn't seem to like Catbee at all despite Catbee being his cousin and friendly towards him. Catbee didn't say much and just left, catnap handed the mini us to me.

He then pointed towards the food, expressing that he finished cooking lunch.

We both ate the lunch and catnap decided to take a nap, whereas I went to visit the rest of the critters to see if they also got weird mix's of mini us.

1171 words!
I sadly have finals next week, but that won't stop me from writing these skits >:)