Skit 17 - Dog&cat plush

Skit 17 - Dog&cat plushy
(Credits goes to @Gazaltomatojuicecoke :3)

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒
(3rd person POV:)

Dogday was hanging out with catnap at his house watching Dogdays favorite cartoon series. Dogday didn't seem to be ashamed of sharing this secret with catnap, since he knew that catnap wouldn't judge him for it.

Dogday and Catnap suddenly heard a knock on the door, which caught Dogday off guard since it was the middle of the night, but Dogday noticed that catnap was no longer sitting next to him, but was taking a box from the person that was on the other side of the door.

Catnap closed the door behind him and placed the box onto the couch that Dogday was sitting on. Dogdays tail started to wag excitedly as he pondered what could be in the mysterious box catnap brought in.

Catnap used his claws to pry the box open since it was covered in double sided tape. Dogday had peeked into the box and saw 2 plushies, one resembling him, and the other resembling catnap.

"I got us plushies of each other in case we are apart and miss each other." Catnap said with a smile that made Dogdays heart melt and face flush a crimson red at catnaps sudden generosity.

"Awh, thanks catnap." Dogday said as he smiled back at catnap embarrassedly. Catnap handed Dogday the catnap plush and held Dogday close to him.

⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊
(☀️'s POV:)

'It was so nice and considerate of catnap to be this generous.' I thought to myself as I stared at the catnap plush that is now in my possession, I then looked at catnap, and saw how carefully and close he held that plush of me, it kinda made me feel a bit... envious... I shook that feelings off quickly. 'There was no way I am jealous of a stupid doll!!'

"I'm kinda getting a bit sleepy, plus it pretty late." Catnap pointed out and turned the TV off. "Oh yeah... right! I'm going to bed now." I said with a fake smile, I honestly didn't want to sleep but instead spend time with catnap, but I can't.

I sighed and got off the couch, dragging the catnap plush with me. I held the doorknob and turned my head towards catnap who laid on my couch with my blanket around him and that... stupid plush was on top of him...

I shook my head and opened the door that led to my room and ran up to my bed. I tucked myself in as I held the catnap plush in my hand..
.
.
.
(After awhile)

I opened my eyes. "This is hopeless." I groaned and sat up. I couldn't sleep, I spent 45 minutes just rolling around in bed..

I sighed and got out the bed and slowly walked towards the door and placed my hand on the doorknob, slowly moving as to not make noise.

⋆.˚ ☾⭒.˚
(🌙's POV:)

I felt a heavy weight on top of me and heard very quiet breathing near me. I was confused and opened my eyes to find out that Dogday had made his way on top of me, he didn't even care to tuck himself in.

I looked around and saw the Dogday plush slightly ripped and on the floor... what the hell. 'Someone might have been jealous.' I chuckled to myself.

I leaned a bit towards Dogday and kissed his forehead. I then closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep...

572 words!
A small yet wholesome skit :)

Thanks again @Gazaltomatojuicecoke for this cute idea! :)