Skit 10 - Laser tag

There are the fits just so you understand a bit better :)

Skit 10 - Laser tag
(Yeah you heard that right folks! A fun game of laser tag!!!)

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒
(3rd person POV:)

The PPT staff stood in front of the smiling critters with a smile on their face. "Hello critters, we have decided to make a fun game for the orphans to play, but we need someone to test them out.. which is why you guys are here." The PPT staff explained with a smile.

"OH! OH! What's the game? How does it work? Is it a competitive game? Or a teamwork game???" Hoppy asked excitedly as she started to jump up and down.

"Calm down Hoppy, the PPT staff will explain everything." Bubba said as he placed a hand on Hoppy's shoulder.

"Sorry... IM JUST SO EXCITED!!!" Hoppy yelled. "Chill bro, the game isn't gonna grow legs and run! We are all excited." Kickin said while smirking. "What does that even mean." Picky said while looking concerned.

"Ahem, as I was saying. This game is Laser tag, it's basically where you guys are put into a squad and have to illuminate the other team by using a laser gun and shooting their chest where there will be a big circle depending on which team you are it'll have a different color." The PPT staff explained. "WHAT! THAT SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!" Hoppy said excitedly as she jumped around. "I give it a Kickin approval." Kickin said while smirking and crossing his arms.

"Bobby, picky, catnap and Kickin are in team blue and Hoppy, bubba, craft and Dogday are in team red." The PPT staff said.

"LETS GO!!! You are so going down Hoppy." Kickin said proudly as Hoppy began to chase him in anger.

"Wow, you hear that catnap? It sounds like fun!" Dogday said calmly as he felt catnap leaning on him. Dogday watched as his friends were jumping with energy and excitement.

"Yeahhhh.... We're on opposite sides though." Catnap said sleepily. "Yeah, maybe this could be a fun opportunity to test our abilities and skills against each other." Dogday said all cheery, Catnap can sense the tension, he realized that Dogday always seems flustered whenever he talks, he pondered why, but his thoughts were interrupted by the PPT staff.