Skit 21 - kiddnaped by the prototype (with a twist)

Skit 21 - Kidnapped by the prototype (but with a twist)

⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊
(☀️'s POV:)

I opened my eyes slowly and sat up. Catnap and I had a sleepover last night, but when I looked for him, he was no longer in my house. His stuff was still here..

I decided to wait a bit longer, maybe he went to visit the other critters or maybe he went to his house to get something. I didn't want to jump to conclusions, but I was kinda worried..

(After awhile)

I went over to Pickys houses, since picky and catnap are close so I assumed that catnap might be there.

I went ahead and knocked on the door to find hoppy opening the door. "Oh hey Dogday, I didn't expect to see here." Hoppy said. "I could say the same to you." I chuckled slightly. "Catnap is missing and I can't find him, so I was thinking that picky can come with me to the forest and try to find catnap." I explained the situation and hoppy nodded. "I'll come too!" She suggested and I agreed, we needed as much as we can.

(After they entered the forest)

Bobby and crafty decided to come along, I didn't mind it though. Began to look everywhere for catnap.

"CATNAPPP-!" Hoppy screamed, but was cut off with a slap behind her head by Bobby. "Hoppy, we aren't supposed to be screaming, what if we alert something that is in the forest?" Bobby exclaimed as she began to scold hoppy. It made me chuckle, but I was yet to find that kitty.

(4 hours after searching for catnap. Bobby, picky, and crafty gave up except for Dogday and Hoppy.)

Hoppy and I continued to look for catnap. After awhile of searching, we found out that the path we are walking on had split into two and led to two completely different ways.

"I'll take the left, you take the right." Hoppy suggested and I agreed and we split up. I went to the right, she went to the left, and we continued to look for catnap.

Just when I started losing hope, I heard hoppy screaming my name from the other side of the forest and I blotted toward the sound of her voice.

I placed my hands on my knees as I began to regain my breath, before running towards Hoppy who was kneeling next to an injured catnap.

I rushed towards them and kneeled next to catnap, he was unconscious and seriously injured, if only Bobby didn't lose hope and came with us.

I groaned in frustration. I decided to carried catnap in bridal style and started to run towards the exit of the forest with Hoppy running behind me.

⋆.˚ ☾⭒.˚
(🌙's POV:)

I opened my eyes slowly as I noticed that I regained strength. I sat up, but I felt a sharp pain in my chest, I held my chest in pain. I turned to my left and saw Hoppy, Kickin and Bobby.

"Hey man, I think you should lay back down, you've been seriously injured." Kickin said worriedly as he gently laid me back down on the white bed.

"Dog... day..." I managed to say. "Don't worry catnap, Dogday is currently outside, he said he needed fresh air." Hoppy explained. "I'm just glad you are okay, you had me very worried." Hoppy added and Kickin nodded his head in agreement.

Bobby placed her hand on my head. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "I.... Feel... d-dizzy? A...and m-my head... really hurts." I said as I coughed. "You'll get better over time, make sure you eat the medicine I gave Dogday and stay in bed." Bobby said with a half smile.... I smiled back..

The door suddenly opened and Dogday came in. He looked around frantically and his gaze soon met mine... "CATNAP!! You are alive...!" Dogday said enthusiastically, I immediately stood up, ignoring the dizzy feeling as  he rushed towards me and wrapped his arms around me gently. "I'm so glad you are okay catnap, you really had me worried!" He said as he pulled closer into his embrace, I basic melted in arms because my legs had failed me..

I'm so glad to be reunited with my friends...

706 WORDS!!!
Thank you for those who have been patient with me! If you guys are interested, I'm writing a knew story (Highschool AU) that I'll write in once I'm done with this book. Please do check it out once your done with this story:

I still haven't wrote anything in it yet! But I will once I'm done with this book :)