Chapter 21

"It is almost time." Indra put down his tea cup and held his left palm out, massaging it a bit.

The crescent moon was presented before them as they all looked at it with curiosity and scrutiny.

Noting how it was where the purple chakra they all had seen and felt was coming from.

He can sense his own chakra fusing with his incarnation's own chakra, slowly merging into one despite the seal placed upon the boy's system.

Basically going around natural laws.

"What is that?" Fugaku asked.

"The symbolism of the Otsutsuki Clan's power. This seal is a guarantee that your Sasuke can wield my abilities as his own. Once we merge, Sasuke will then be considered as an Otsutsuki himself." He looked at them all in the eyes, trying to express how serious this matter has become.

"He will soon become a target if this information is somehow leaked." He warned them.

"We understand." Fugaku spoke for them in understanding with a nod of his head.

"Good." He frowned as he can now feel himself slowly slipping away.

"Fugaku. Seek out the deer beside your monkey of a leader. He can be trusted with your situation."

"Deer? You mean Shikaku Nara?"

"I am well aware of your truest desires, Fugaku."

Said man froze with widened eyes.

"Worry not. The Elders would not dare to cause any more trouble for you. You can now freely make your own decisions as clan head without any unnecessary pressure. For example. Letting the clan reintegrate into the village perhaps." He playfully smiled at him with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Gasp!

Causing all the occupants to look at the clan head in disbelief.

"What exactly did you do?" Shisui could not help but ask.

"Hn." He simply brushed it off, causing a tick mark at his response.

"I see where the clan gets it from." Shisui murmured under his breath irritated as he crossed his arms and looked away with a sigh.

"Itachi, I truly do admire how you do things as clan heir. Far more than I ever did back then." He looked at the boy with slight gentle eyes as he smiled a little with bitterness, comparing his previous actions with the young Uchiha clan heir's deeds in the future from viewing his incarnation's memories.

Itachi was caught off guard by his ancestor's remarks as he took note of his barely noticeable wistful expression.

He wondered what had happened back then since he didn't really divulge any details pertaining his time as heir himself nor how he was targeted by the enemy.

Only stories of the Sage and how he was manipulated into turning against his younger brother to reach the enemy's goal in reviving its mother.

Thus the long time feud between the respective clans.

"Be steadfast, child. For the burden you are carrying is far heavier than you may believe."

Itachi unconsciously gulped in foreboding anticipation.

Swish!

A gentle wind soon surrounded Indra's vessel as it whirl around like a small tornado.

Making them watch speechless with awe in their eyes.

Indra leaned back as he slowly closed his eyes and breathed in heavily.

'Thou owe this one, foolish little brother.'