Chapter 1

Spin stay spin again split and.... down she fell again. Sharon stood up in anger. From the past one hour she practised to get the step right which she saw in one of the videos but every time she tried she failed.

"Ok Sharon calm down. Spin stay spin again split and then a pirouette. You can do this!" Saying this she started again.

After successfully completing the step she felt satisfied but she knew her lines weren't perfect. She felt too tired to continue and with the new show in line she had much more to worry.

Swayam frantically ran in random directions making sure he completed all the work he could possibly do today. The deadline was soon approaching and there were lots to do. He pressed some numbers on his phone and made sure everything was perfect. Swayam's father owned this theatre which was a place of solace for him since childhood. Right from the beginning it was his favourite place. Now it was his responsibility. Things were looking bad until a new dance show wanted a theatre as their sets. Swayam was quick to grab the opportunity. Now with the schedule of the show starting tomorrow things were difficult but he still had butterflies in his stomach.

The sun shone pleasantly waking Sharon up. Mornings!! The best time of the day for her. The sun, birds chirping, people going for work, children going to school... a new day a new beginning. But sadly she couldn't enjoy all of it today. She hurried, quickly got ready picked up her purse and started her day. Today was her first day as a assistant manager of a new dance show. She took the job so that she could learn more about dance. She loved dancing but she never took any formal training. Her parents were not against dance but they saw no scope in dance as a career. So Sharon instead of arguing decided to prove it. This job gave her dual advantage- dance and 'secure' job!

Swayam stared at the stage. It looked amazing and he had no words to describe it. His hard work was showing its colours and they were bright. This show was a lifeline for him. Finally he would be able to clear the loan. He had seen his father struggling to pay of the loan and he just wanted to see his father relaxed. Snapping out of his thoughts he walked on to do one final inspection.

"Khoobsurat!!" Sharon's jaws dropped. She hadn't seen any stage set up so beautifully. Every aspect was so perfect and together it made a wonderful picture. Sharon felt a tingling sensation. She could sense it. Who ever owned and designed this place has done it with loads of passion.

"I can't remember his name.... yes Swayam Shekhawat. This place is just overwhelming." She stepped on the stage and looked around. SERENE! This was the place she wanted to be....

"Oh no... No no not now! Why do you always do this to me stageji?? You know I cannot resist you! No one's around...ummm..ok let's do this."
She took pose and moved to her own tune. She was so engrossed in dancing that she did not notice someone admiring her.

Swayam was stunned looking at her. She was no less than an angel dancing on the stage. She seemed to belong there and the stage looked livelier with her dancing. She moved around the stage extending her arms gracefully and his eyes moved with her in sync. She slowly stopped and took a deep breath. Swayam's hands joined together for an applause.

Sharon turned hearing the clap and saw a tall man clapping which seemed for her. He was quite lean and had longish hair. His face was filled with a huge genuine smile which reached to the corner of his eyes. Sharon was amazed and embarrassed. She never realised he was looking at her with those chocolate eyes that made her melt. They were deep and gave a sense of comfort to her and at the same time pierced through them. His presence made her stomach do a flip again. He stopped clapping and gazed at her with an endearing smile again. And her stomach flipped again.Weird... she got down the stage wondering what to say.

"I am so sorry..." blurted out Sharon.

"Sorry!! You are weird.... you are an amazing dancer and the stage is like your second home right... " said Swayam.

"Yes indeed it is...But I should not have..." said Sharon.

"Oh no... It's fine. The stage is for the dancers. But I did not expect the dancers to come in so early." Said Swayam.

"Oh no no.... I am not one of the dancers.... actually I am the assistant manager. I came in early to check whether everything was on track or not."

"Assistant manager!! Well that's a shock. You are an amazing dancer. I said that earlier didn't I." said Swayam.

"Yes you did.... well thanks for the compliment. We haven't introduced ourselves. I am Sharon."

"Swayam Shekhawat here!" he said holding his hand forward.

She mimicked his actions and they both shook hands. Momentarily the world felt it went in slow motion. Sharon's stomach did a flip again. Why is he having such an effect on me? Swayam felt a slight tingle. She looks more angelic..... after few seconds they release their hands.

"Ah hmm.... Swayam Shekhawat. You are the owner of this theatre right.... "

"Yup that's me. It belonged to my grandfather..."

"Hmm.... I loved the stage. It's really beautiful. Rajesh sir will really love this. It is perfect for the show!"

"If you liked it I am sure the others will like it too." Swayam said.

"Of course.... what's there to not love about this stage?"

"I think we have chatted enough. We should get back to our works."

"Ah yes. The dancers will arrive shortly. Greenhouse??"

"Follow me Madame...""

Yes Monsieur."