Chapter 8

"No! Stop it." Swayam pleaded holding his ears.

"But you still have to hear my impression of the tiger." Sharon said with a slight frown.

Anyone looking at them now would consider them to be five year olds making weird noises that were difficult to be recognized.

"If you stop now I promise to buy you ice cream for a month." Swayam said resorting to the final option to convince Sharon. If ice cream couldn't make Sharon agree then nothing can.

"What did you say?" Sharon asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

Swayam chuckled at this. Sharon could really turn into a five year old sometimes, one of the many qualities that made her special.

"Ice cream everyday for a month, only if you stop making those terrible noises." Swayam said.

"Hey! Well I should be offended that you called my talent terrible but as you offer ice cream I shall forgive your grave mistake." Sharon said with a serious look.

"Oh my majesty, I am so delighted and honoured that you accepted my proposal." Swayam said bowing down and going on with the act.

They would often do this and most of the time Swayam was forced to be the servant of 'Queen' Sharon but he enjoyed it. They smile on her face was enough to make him join the act. During that time it felt that both of them had no barriers and they could be themselves without a worry of the world. It was still raining and Sharon had asked Swayam to stay until the rain stopped. Meanwhile Sharon decided to show off her talent of making animal noises. Swayam was excited at first but soon regretted his decision. Now it cost him a month of ice cream treats.

"So what can we do now?" Swayam asked.

"I don't know, maybe watch something." Sharon said.

"That reminds me did you watch the season finale of PLL?" Swayam asked.

As weird as it may sound Swayam loved the show, maybe a little too much and that added to another thing that they both had in common.

"No I didn't! Did you?" Sharon asked with a shocked expression.

"Of course I did!" Swayam answered.

"SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT! How dare you watch it without me? You promised we would see it together." Sharon yelled frustrated.

"Oops!" Swayam said, well that was all he could say before Sharon started chasing him.

"I'll hit you with a rock now! Swayam stop." Sharon yelled again.

"Don't yell Sharon, it's almost midnight. Be a good neighbour and let others sleep." Swayam said as he continued to run.

"You...arghhh statue!" Sharon said and shockingly he stopped.

"Hey, sorry it just slipped off my mind and I was so excited to find out." Swayam said sheepishly.

"No no! You can't give me that excuse. You know why I haven't seen the episode? Because you were busy and you pinky promised we would watch it together." Hearing this Swayam chuckled. "I'm serious here! I have avoided facebook and twitter like a plague for nearly a week so I won't get any spoilers and you..you..." Sharon continued to ramble.

"Hey hey... Sharon. Look I'm sorry ok." Swayam said.

Sharon took a deep breath to calm down. "Sorry, I think I over reacted." Sharon admitted.

"Well I shouldn't have seen it." Swayam replied.

"That, you shouldn't have done." Sharon said.