Chapter 2

The schedule started without any blocks in the between. Everything went smoothly today as well except for one thing. She hadn't seen Swayam for 2 days now. She couldn't explain why she felt a sudden desire to see him. It had only been weeks since she knew him. Though they bonded really well and whenever Swayam would be present on the sets Sharon would be glued to him. They were great friends but Sharon always felt her stomach doing a flip each time she saw him. He always had this smile on his face whatever the situation that would bring a smile on her face as well. The magic of Swayam Shekhawat she always thought.

           Swayam too on the other hand felt that Sharon was a wee bit more special for him. Looking at her brought a big smile on his face. Was it her eyes or smile or her talks? He really had no clue. He was happy that the show was going smoothly. He didn't have to go to the sets, only once in a week for the general inspections but he used to go regularly to be with Sharon. He always told himself that he had nothing to do at home so it was better to spend some time at work but deep underneath he knew the real reason. From the past three days his friends were forcing him for a party and all of a sudden they planned a outdoor trip. He was happy for a vacation but he very well knew he wanted to spend time with Sharon. He couldn't say no to his friends and hoped on to go.

Should I call him??

The thought resounded in her mind continuously. She finally decided she would but she was called for the prop assembly. She finished the work, sat down peacefully in the empty theatre realising how peaceful it was. No wonder Swayam loved this placed. There he again came in her thoughts. What has he done on me.. some sort of magic? She thought. She quickly dialled his number and waited from him to pick up the call. The phone rang for some time and then stopped. She called several times getting no response every time. He must have slept she thought realising it was quite late. She hopped in her car and rode off.

Swayam ran behind Payal his best friend from school times.

"Come on Payal. Why are you doing this? Give it back."

Payal being careful to keep the mobile out of his reach yelled "Why? Is someone special calling tonight? Haw you didn't tell me... " Saying this she ran while all of his others friends laughed at Swayam.

"Come on Payal..."

"No ways... no phones allowed in this trip."

Swayam realised that there was no defeating her and sat letting a sigh out. Sharon must have definitely called. Right now all he could think was Sharon. He smiled thinking of her but then straightened his face realising Payal could be spying on him. Sharon Rai Prakash am I falling in love with you he asked virtual model of Sharon in his mind.Well how will I know? she replied.

Love? He thought .

"You have been in my mind since the day we met." again speaking to virtual Sharon.

"Swayam Swayam!!!" Yelled Payal.

"What?? Are you yelling?" He too yelled.

"I have been yelling at you for the past 5 minutes. Who are you thinking about?"She asked.

"Can't I have some alone time?"He replied.

"Of course you can. Don't be so defensive. I just wanted to say we all are going to sleep you should too."
He laid his body down and tried to sleep. Sharon lingered in his thoughts till he finally fell asleep.

Sharon reached her home and dropped on the couch. She checked her cell and kept it back. No call back?? Where is his? Why the hell is he ignoring me?? Forget it Sharon.. she thought. Ok Shekhawat. You plan on ignoring me so I will do the same! Thinking of this plan of hers she finally fell asleep.

Swayam sat next to the window of his car. Back to normal life. He kept staring at the trees passing bye and weirdly the concept of relative motion came into his mind.

"Relative motion?? What am I thinking?"He thought "Hello brain..I suppose you know I hate physics!" he closed his eyes and Sharon popped out. He opened his eyes in an quick impulse.
"Damn it"

"What??"Payal said.

"It's your entire fault!! Give my phone back!!"He said

"Ok jeez no need to go all hulk on me...keep your precious phone with yourself..."

Swayam quickly checked his phone to find 10 missed calls from Sharon. He smacked his head and called her but she did not pick up... he didn't know about the 'ignore Swayam Shekhawat plan". "She must be on the sets...."

Sharon wasn't exactly ignoring Swayam. Today it was heaps of work to do. An wildcard entry was scheduled suddenly and nothing was even near to be complete. The entire morning she arranged everything and called each contestant. Her held was filled with wild card and nothing else. She was busy trying to talk to a contestant who was not happy by the sudden changes when she noticed Swayam enter.

Her left side of the brain wanted to go and hug him while the right side screamed back- did you forget the plan Sharon?? And don't you have work to do?? Shaking her head she ignored Swayam and paid attention to the now screaming contestant. Swayam caught sight of Sharon and with quick paces went towards her.

"Hi Sharon!!" No response. "Sharon.... heellllooooo. "

Sharon finally spoke "We understand...but the pattern of the sho..." The contestant stormed off leaving Sharon and Swayam alone.
"Is there someone else by the name of Sharon here?"

"I have loads of work to do so I'll talk you later." Saying this Sharon walked off with Swayam following her.

"But...I know you're angry. Just hear me out."

"Nice observation... now let me wo..." before she completed her statement Swayam pulled her in one of the green rooms. "Swayam!!"

"Shhhh" Swayam said "Until you hear what I have to say no one is leaving this room!!"