-Chapter 3-

Roohi walked into the hall with coffee and saw Ayasha with Arjun

Roohi walked into the hall with coffee and saw Ayasha with Arjun. Her mood went from bad to worse. She hated the rockstars siblings as much as she hated him. None of the were sensible. The way they adored the Rockstar got on her nerves. They threated him like a pampered brat. He was the oldest of the lot for crying out loud. He should be the one pampering them all. Not the other way around.

"Lo aa gaye tere, bhabhi.(Look your bhabhi is here.) Arjun drawled, incurring her wrath. 

"Don't call me that" She hissed as she put the coffee down on the table. 

"Well technically you are, that" Aisha emphasized. The feeling of dislike was absolutely mutual. Aisha was glad that Roohi was not her bhabhi. She had very high expectations from his bhaiyu's wife. She wanted someone who would love him and accept their family. Any woman who tried to become a barrier between her and her bhaiyu was an enemy for her. Though Roohi never tried to come between them, she was always insulting her bhaiyu, something which she did not appreciate. Her bhaiyu had a very gentle nature. She did not want a woman taking advantage of his kindness or generosity. 

"Not inside the four walls." Roohi insisted. "Have the coffee."

"No thank you. Your coffee sucks. What do you want to eat bhaiyu?" Aisha looked at Arjun. She could still see the hurt in his eyes. She wanted to see the smile back on his face. They all missed their bhaiya but for their bhaiyu the bond went deeper. Their bhaiyu had  a very challenging childhood. As a dyslexic child, his academics had suffered a lot in the early years. Their father was not able to understand the problem and alwyas blamed their bhaiyu for low grades. Their mother was the only support he had, but after she passed away their bhaiyu's life became difficult. With a father who could not understand him and a problem he could not help he was going though a lot of turmoil. Their father decided to put him in the hostel, he was only 8 then. It was their bhaiya who convinced him to not do it. Their bhaiya helped their bhaiyu though those difficult years. He became his bhaiyu's anchor. It was his bhaiya who introduced their bhaiyu to music. That changed their bhaiyu's life forever, but it brought in its fair share of problems.