-Chapter 13-

Roohi glared at the pup, who was getting a back rub shamelessly

Roohi glared at the pup, who was getting a back rub shamelessly. After five hours of intense investigation and security screening, they  had discovered the tiny harmless pup sleeping peacefully near the sensors. No one knew how the tiny little thing had made his way inside but it did and managed to raise a havoc. She could not understand how the little mink had slept though the whole fiasco. Shawn, the head of security was patting the pup gently.

"Where did the devil come from?" Khushi glared at Shawn as if it was entirely his mistake. Shawn shook his head and looked at Roohi, "We don't know Mrs. Rajwanshi. The poor little thing is scared. It was raining. May be he lost his way?"

Roohi rolled her eyes. For a security head, the guy was way too softhearted.

"A thing like that just does not come around, Mr. DaCosta. Someone must have showed it the way....."

"There was no one around, Mrs. Rajwanshi. You have checked the whole perimeter, even the officers have done the same. There was no sign of forced entry. The alarms were triggered by the pup. He is too tiny to be noticed. He must have run inside when the guard were not looking or sneaked in though the gaps. Animals are very resilient. He wanted shelter, he got it"

"Right! He got a lot of free shelter, now show him the door. Arjun hates his breed. Get rid of him before morning, or will not hear the end of it."

Shawn bobbed his head. Roohi made her way into the mansion exhausted. The whole house  was Awake but the master was sleeping soundly and so was the boy! She did not understand how people could sleep though a commotion. She went to check on Arjun first. She could not put it past him to not sneak out. Her very first thought when the alarms woke her up was that Arjun had sneaked out. His room was the first she checked. The man had been sleeping like a giant. She tried to wake him, but he had not moved. In the end she gave up and went down to take care of the intruder, which ended up to that foolish pup!

She opened Arjun's door without regard for privacy, neither caring for his sleep. As far as she was concerned the man had slept enough. She marched to him and pulled him up. he was still sleeping like a giant. For five hours she was struggling in the rain, wreaking her brain, trying to find out the culprit and Arjun was sleeping like a log.

"What is it, Roohi. Let me sleep" Arjun swatted her hands away and laid down back in the bed. Roohi tried to wake him up. Arjun grabbed her hands in sleep and rolled over pulling her on the bed along with him. Roohi gasped an she felt the man wrapping his hands around her. She struggled to set herself free but Arjun tighten his grip. The man had an iron hold. It was impossible to set herself free.

"Arjun, you moron. Let me go" Roohi struggled, but his struggles and curses fell on deaf years. Arjun slept like a log. Roohi tried her best to remove his hands but failed, and then she remembered Andy's trick. The guy might be built like a hulk but he had one big weakness. he was ticklish to the core.