-Chapter 9-

Dear Readers,

Dear Readers,

This is an unedited draft. There will be grammatical errors. Plot loopholes, name mismatches. If you want an error proof experience please wait for the kindle version. 

If you come across a plot loop hole, please tag me @Aaradhna_Sahoo in the comments section and mention what you have noticed. A plot loophole can be one of the following things-

1- Timeline error

2- Contradictory statements

3- Age mismatch (Do not count the age of protagonists, only mention if the age does not sink with timeline.)

4- Unclosed threads (This can happen only towards the end of any series)

5- Or any other probable loopholes that you might have found out.

Thank you!

Editor for Swati Sandeep Books

Aarahdna Sahoo

Abhi could not sleep that night

Abhi could not sleep that night. No matter how hard he tried the sleep refused to come. All he could think about was the interview with the Principle. He had researched for hours about the guy. What he read impressed him. The guy was retired IPS officer. He had lost his right arm on duty and had been decommissioned. He did not let that deter him, rather he made it his inspiration. He used the money that he received as settlement from the government to  start up a small school. His unique teaching methodology and his passion to give the children the best, made the school very popular. Withing three years Ranjeet Randhawa was flooded with offers. Every educational institution in and around Mumbai wanted him to head their school, but Ranjeet never gave in to the temptation.

He stood by his values and his school. An popular NGO adopted the school and ran a fun raising event to help expand the school. The amount they received in response shocked both the NGO and Ranjeet. Within the next five years the school became one of the most popular schools in the city. Everyone thought the school would become a school for the elite, but Ranjeet refused to do business with education. Though the school fee was astronomical, Ranjeet made sure the school offered scholarship to the needy. Children from all walks of life graced the halls of Maurya High. It was not a snobbish school as he had expected. It was a school for the gifted kids, and he knew for a fact that he was not gifted in any way.