-Chapter 4-

Arjun sat in his room staring at the empty walls

Arjun sat in his room staring at the empty walls. After eight years he let himself cry again. He had learnt to live without him and yet the raw pain left him numb. He hugged the photo frame he was holding to his chest, hoping, wishing, praying he would come back again. But he knew he was gone for ever. All he had was memories.

As he closed his eyes he could see his laughing face. That teasing smile complemented his chiseled face. The amusement in those amber eyes made them shine brighter. He always loved those eyes. He celebrated the fact that he inherited his brothers eyes, though technically they belonged to their mother, he alwyas wanted to believe that he inherited them from his bhaiya.

"Ho gaya aapka (Are you done)?" He glared at him annoyed.

His bhaiya laughed harder. He had come back from the day before for his concert. He did not think he would make it on time. His bhaiya was alwyas busy, but for once he kept him above the country. Only he knew how special that made him feel. His father had not even bothered to congratulate him on his success but his bhaiya was sitting right there in the crowd cheering for him.

"Bhaiya bas bhi karo yaar (Stop it, bhaiya). You are annoying me."

"Oh! To humhara Rockstar annoy bhi hota hai (So our Rockstar is getting annoyed)?"

Arjun glared at him. Abhimaan walked to him and pulled his cheeks, "You look adorable when you sulk Aru. Makes you look like the toddler you really are."