-Chapter 21-

Dear Readers,

If you have not checked out the Video-one-shot yet, do check it out now.

Important note:

Wattpad will remove the Direct Message feature starting May 7. Readers who wish to communicate with us in private are free to approach us any time though Social Media.

- Connect with SwatiSandeep On Insta (Link in the comment)

-Connect with SwatiSandeep On Facebook (Link in the comment)

- Connect with SwatiSandeep On Gmail (Link in the comment)

-Connect with SwatiSandeep On You tube (Link in the comment)

- Connect with SwatiSandeep On Twitter(X) (Link in the comment)

If you wish to buy Swati a cup of coffee, you can do so now! (Link in the comment)

Thank you for all the love.

Aaradhna.

Arjun looked at his watch annoyed

Arjun looked at his watch annoyed. He was waiting for a good ten minutes and the boy was yet to make an appearance. Abhi had told him that he would be there in a minute. Obviously the boy had no sense of time. He drummed the bike in frustration. He was not a very patient man. The boy was getting on his nerves. He was thinking of ditching Abhi and leaving when he saw the car pull into the mansion.

His mood went from bad to worse. Karan Wadhwa could put him in a foul mood any day. He did not understand why the man had to come pay him a visit? Could he just love leave his sister alone for a day?

Karan got down and made his way to Arjun. The wicked glint in his eyes told Arjun everything. He was in one of his rare moods. The moron would annoy him on purpose.

"Sale sahaab. Kaise ho aap? (How are you bro-in-law?)" Karan greeted him with extra sweetness.

"Aab tak to theek tha, ji-ja-ji. Aab pata nehi. (I was fine till now, bro. Now I cannot say that!" Arjun hissed.

"Waiting for someone?" The devil danced in Karan's eyes.

Arjun counted back from 100. He could not give in to temptation and punch the moron. His sister would take offence immediately. 

"Counting back from 100 again, Arjun? Really?"

"Ho gaya aapka? (Are you done?)"

"Abhi to bas shuru he keya tha, bacha. Itna jaldi chid gaya tu? (I just started kiddo. You are so quick to sulk)"