-Chapter 10-

Abhi was waiting outside the Principal's chambers nervously

Abhi was waiting outside the Principal's chambers nervously. His heart was pounding in his chest. He prayed he would not mess up in any way. With every passing second his nervousness increased. Arjun sat beside him and scrolled though his phone lazily. He was completely oblivious to Abhi's plight.

"Abhi relax" Roohi gently patted Abhi's back. She had come with them becuase she could not trust Arjun not to run away on his own. After he had so blatantly dodged security, she refused to take risk with him in any way. If Karan had not dragged him back, she would have laded in big trouble. She could not afford a strike against her. She needed to be on the Black Phoenix team. She was growing desperate.

Arjun looked up. He could read the nervousness in Abhi's eyes. The boy acted as if he did not care, but it looked like he did!

"Nervous?" He nudged him gently.

Abhi remained silent. He was trying his best to calm himself. He could not do that if he was so nervous. He had seen the other students who had come for the interview. They were all well dressed and accompanied by their parents. There was no doubt they all belonged to well settled families. He was yet to meet someone who was from a lower class. As much as he wanted to get into the school he did not wish to be a fish out of water there. His father had dumped in the most expensive school in the city. He had always been treated as an outsider there. They ostracized him and treated him like trash. He survived there because school was his only escape. As mean as the kids were, they were not cruel as his father. It was his escape place.

Situations were different now. No one misbehaved with him in Rajwanshi Mansion. He was getting used to not being beaten. He was not looking forward to the humiliation at school. He knew his bhaiya encouraged him to take admission there. Now he was confused.

"If you look like that, you will not have a chance kiddo. Go get a coffee from cafeteria, when you are at it, get me some coffee too." He handed a couple of notes to Abhi.

Abhi got up and left. That was the best option, if he stayed there the rockstar would drive him crazy without reason.

"What is wrong with you Arjun? The kid was nervous. Thoda pyar se baat nehi kar saktey the kya? (Could you not handled him a little gently?" Roohi hissed.

"That kid needs to calm down Roohi. He cannot do that when he is waiting. If he walks into the interview that way, he will not last a minute. Mr. Randhawa does not tolerate nervous fools. That kid is not a fool. He needs to stop over thinking" Arjun got up and stretched himself. He head was still killing him, he hoped the kid did come back with coffee.

Roohi shook her head. She texted her men to shadow Abhi discreetly. They told her the school had the best security system but she was not taking risks. If the kid got into the school she would have to find a way to infiltrated the school. She never trusted anyone blind. She believed in being prepared.