-Chapter 6-

Abhimaan looked up as he heard the knock on the door

Abhimaan looked up as he heard the knock on the door. He turned around to hide the book he was holding. He was embarrassed. he loved books. The mansion hosted a full fledged library. Roohi had showed him the library in the morning. They had the house to themselves. The brothers had gone out together. He had grabbed a few books and walked away. Though Roohi was easy to get along, he did not wish to spend more time in her company. he was not there to bond with anyone. He had to focus on getting well and walking away.

He saw Andy at the door and was startled. 

"Tum yaha (What do you want)?" He wanted to try for caution but it came out rude. Andy's eyebrows shot up. 

"Have you ever heard about polite conversation, dude?"

Abhimaan rolled his eyes. The guy rubbed him the wrong way but there was a part of him that liked him. He did not understand his own craziness. 

"What do you want, Ardik?"

"For starting I would like a polite conversation." Andy made himself comfortable on the couch. "But I can understand that you are not capable of one. So sit down and let me talk"

"And what if I do not want to sit?"

"Well then keep standing! Its not my foot that is gonaa hurt like  a b*"  Andy looked around scared. The word had slipped out. He relaxed when he did not see his bhaiyu around. Cussing was one thing that was absolutely prohibited in their home. His bhaiyu would skin him alive if he overheard. Guys at work cussed so much that he had picked on the habit. He had to watch himself carefully. He turned around and looked at the boy. He could see the humor dancing in his eyes.