-Chapter 19-

If you missed the message about Video One shots, do check it here.

Send in your requests by today day end.

Abhi's heart palpitated as he made his way to the science section

Abhi's heart palpitated as he made his way to the science section. Dodging Ash was no easy task, he had to come up with excuses. She let him explore on his own, but he knew he did not have a lot of time. He looked around. His bhaiya was no where.

He reached for a random book, scanning the area with careful eyes.

"Hey can you please reach that book for me?" A gentle feminine voice startled him. He looked around and found himself face to face with Mia. Both took a step back immediately.

"You?" Both said together and looked annoyed.

"What are you doing here?" He glared at her. She was not supposed to be there, he had very little time. If she was around he would not get a chance to meet his bhaiya.

"I came to dance, Abhimaan. What have you come here for?" Mia raised her eyebrows.

Abhimaan wanted to shake her up, but resisted. If he wasted his time arguing with her he would loose precious time with his bhaiya.

"Which book?" He asked. The sooner she was gone, the better for him.

"No thank you. I can get it on my own" She huffed and walked to the book rack. Abhi looked at his watch. He told Ash that he would be back in ten minutes, he already lost two. The book Mia wanted was on the top shelf. she was on her tip toes trying to reach the book. Abhi knew she would never reach it. She was too stubborn to take help, so he reached for the book and handed it to her.

"Here, now go"

"Why should i go?" Mia shot him an annoyed look. "Do you own this place? I can stay as long as I want...."

"Look woman...."

"Its Maleia, Abhimaan. Watch it."

"Look...."

"Abhi, bro what are you doing here?" Maany's enthusiastic voice made Abhi sigh. Now he had to get rid of two of them.

"Manthan"

"Manny" Manny patted on his back enthusiastically. "Glad we met bro. But are you not in the wrong section? Biology? Seriously?"

Abhi looked up at the books. He had not realized that.

"Chemistry is that way, Row No 20 to 28. This is Row 7. Not our subject. It's Mia's."

Abhi was startled by the information. His bhaiya said row no 23. He was wasting his time near Row no 7.

"Which way?" He asked. There were too many rows. It was very confusing.

"That way. Chal chaltey hai. (Come let's go)"