-Chapter 15-

Dear Readers,

Dear Readers,

Happy to Share that Vachan is now Available for sale across digital platforms. It debuted with a BSR of 720 on Kindle store. Thank you for all the love. If you have never read the book before, here is the teaser. If you have read the book and want a copy, link is pinged in my bio and the comments section. 

I will always be grateful for all the love and encouragement I received in this platform. To every reader who has every read my books, A big THANK YOU! Your admiration is the inspiration that drives my pen!

Good day!

Forever grateful,

Swati Sandeep.

Abhi looked nervous as his name was called up

Abhi looked nervous as his name was called up. As part of the induction program the students were asked to introduce themselves to everyone. Abhi had never faced a mike before, much less an audience. He felt tongue tied.

"Mr. Rajwanshi, We are waiting." Mr. Randhawa nudged him gently.

Abhi felt his hands sweating. He could not muster a word no matter how hard he tried. He looked the crowd. All the students had introduced themselves so graciously. They had so much to share. What would he tell them? That he was a no body? That his parents were junkies and criminals? He did not belong there. He was really foolish to think that he could take an opportunity. People like him did not belong there. He opened his mouth to apologize and get down from the dais but he did not get a chance. The whole Auditorium got up and cheered for someone, startling him. Abhi opened his eyes to see what excited everyone and saw Arjun rushing inside with Shawn. 

He could hear the students scream AR's name in excitement. Some of them rushed to him for autographs completely forgetting that they were in a school auditorium. Abhi was glad for the distraction it gave him a minute to compose himself. 

"Nervous?" He heard Mr. Randhawa whisper and looked up. He had not realized that the man had come so close. He was seated with a few teachers on the other side of the Stage. He felt uncomfortable and took a step back. Ranbir gave him an encouraging smile.