Chapter 8

Minji's POV

We entered the room, Haerin and I stood gawking at the door when we saw the two large beds there.

The room was quite large, with light-colored walls that conveyed a lot of peace. It also had a large window where we could see the city of New York.

—This can not be real.

—My friend, it is as real as you and me. —I ask for this bed— Haerin said, pointing to the bed that was next to the window.

—Well, I'll take this one.— I had no choice.

There was a knock on the door, it was Professor Won telling us that in half an hour we had to be in the hotel lobby to start our museum tour.

***

Hanni's POV

Yunjin and I entered our room, I wasn't very happy sharing a room with a stranger but it seemed that the girl was nice and very friendly so it could have been much worse.

—I'm going to have a heart attack, I'm so excited.— I looked at her laughing.

—Yes, me too. —I said with less enthusiasm.

—It does not seem like it.

—I'm still recovering, I had a bad time during the flight.

—Come here— she said, grabbing my arm. Let's relax.

Yunjin played the songs she had on her cell phone at full volume, she started dancing in the middle of the room, which made me laugh, at first I was a little embarrassed but then I relaxed and started dancing with her, we finished the two lying on the bed.

—Aren't you better now?

—Yes, thanks.

—When you feel bad, call me and we'll do a music and dance session in the Hanjin style.

—¿Hanjin?

—YES, Yunjin and Hanni... Hanjin.

This girl is not normal. I love it, I've been with her for half an hour and it's as if she were my lifelong friend, she has something that I like. I don't know why I haven't talked to her before. Ohhh, yes, I know, because my friends wouldn't accept it.

We meet in the hotel lobby to begin our expedition. From what the teacher said today we will go to three museums, two in the morning and one in the afternoon, many students, including my friends, are not very excited.

I, on the other hand, am looking forward to going, I love knowing things about all cities and what better place to learn about them than museums.

—Well, students, this morning we will go to MOMA, the museum of modern art —he explained— and to the museum of the city of New York, in the afternoon we will go to Madame Tussauds.

An hour later we found ourselves at the museum of modern art.

I didn't like this museum very much, I don't understand how a red circle in a painting is art, even I could do that and I draw as if I were 3 years old but well there are people who like this and I respect it, which is what my friend Wonyoung didn't do, she complained all the time that the museum was boring, my head was going to explode with so much complaining.

I really wanted to go with Yunjin, she laughed all the time but not with a mocking laugh but with a laugh of having a good time and enjoying what she was doing.