Chapter 10

Minji's POV

After the "magnificent" day in Central Park we returned to the hotel and went to Yunjin and Pham's room, since our roommates had not arrived yet.

We were getting along well and that's why I decided that it didn't matter if we hung out there, plus Haerin insisted that we go.

—Come into our home— Yunjin said.

—Thank you very much—Haerin followed the joke.

Haerin and I stood there looking at the room not knowing what to do.

—Sit down, or are you going to stand there the whole time like statues? —Pham spoke.

Haerin and I sat on Yunjin's bed, she had a laptop in her hands.

— Where did you get that from?

—At reception, I told them that I had to send an urgent email and they gave it to me.

—Urgent mail? To whom? —Hanni asked.

—No one, I brought it to entertain us and spend some time on Omegle.

I like how this girl thinks, she's always scheming something.

—¿Omegle?

—The chat where you see random people—she interrupted me.

— I know what it is, but I don't like that kind of thing.

—Me neither— Haerin added.

—Come Minji, you and I are going to try it.

Yunjin turned on the computer and started the chat, Haerin and Hanni were lying on the bed bored. When starting the chat, a man dressed as a zebra appeared on the screen. Yunjin and I started laughing. The zebraman began to play a song on the violin, and Haerin came over and stood next to Yunjin. I smiled at him. When the man finished, we clapped at him and he quickly removed us from the chat, without letting us say anything to him.

—Ehhhh!!! —the three of us said at the same time.

Then a very pretty girl appeared on the screen and a smile appeared on my face.

—Hello— she said.

—Hi— I replied.

—Look— she addressed another person who was in her room.

I couldn't stop smiling and I noticed that someone was standing next to me... Pham.

She seemed upset.

***

Hanni's POV

I stood next to Minji to see who the idiot was on the computer.

Well, she wasn't that pretty, I don't know why Kim's smiling so much at her.

I looked at the screen with a disgusted face and she was still smiling.

We were talking to the girl, and when I say we were, I mean Kim.

—My love— a male voice shouted from behind the girl —we have to go now—

Oops. She had a boyfriend.

—Bye girls, I have to go.

At last.

After the girl closed the conversation, we continued looking for people and a boy appeared.

—Bonjour— he said in French.

—Bonjour— I replied.

—Finally, someone who speaks my language. Where are you from?