Chapter 12

So, due to the lack of support, I will only update once a week until I see that the story has more support, because compared to my last story, this one has not had much support, I have even thought about whether to continue translating it or not, but as it is such a good story I will continue doing it....

Minji's POV

I left Pham sitting on the small sofa at the entrance of the motel and went to the reception.

—Hello, could you tell me when the next bus leaves that can take us to the airport? And if it can also be where the stop is — I said to the man with short blonde hair, with glasses who was behind the counter with a little badge hanging on his jacket that said "Patrick".

— The stop is about a ten minute walk from here straight ahead, you can't get lost— he said, — but they have just informed that until Monday none of them will leave, they have closed several main roads due to blizzard alert, it seems that it will snow very hard this weekend, and that is one of them.

—So there's no way to get out of here today? —I asked even though I knew the answer.

—No, nothing until Monday, what's wrong, you and your girlfriend don't have a place to spend the night? —She asked looking at the couch where Pham was.

Girlfriend...

What girlfriend? Pham... My what? my girlfriend? No.

—No, we are not from here and we are lost, we don't know anyone and we don't know what to do. —I said trying to be sad.

Very good Minji, the lost lovers who need a place to sleep.

—There are free rooms here, if you want you can spend the weekend here. —Patrick said.

— Oh really? —He nodded—And how much would it cost to spend the night?

Obviously this is not going to come for free.

—25 dollars a night. —He informed me.

— Per person? —he nodded.

Well let's see:

We will spend today, Friday, it is already 25

Saturday night another 25

And Sunday night plus 25.

The bus tickets to take us to the airport will be about 20 dollars.

Ahh I almost forgot about the plane tickets, who knows how much they will cost.

I'm going to owe Pham money until the end of my days. I'll have to take care of Ella until the little girl turns thirty.

—If you need to think about it or go talk to your girl, go. — I'm not going to move from here— he said, smiling at me.

My girl? Hanni.

I approached her, her back was to me.

—Hey Pham, the man says there isn't a bus until Monday because of the snow, so I think we'll have to spend the weekend here, we'll pay with your card. Are you listening to me? I know it's not your ideal plan but... —she turned to me—Are you okay? You're pale— she shook her head.

— No... I don't have the card— she said with difficulty and began to breathe very slowly and hard as if she couldn't do it.

She doesn't have a card, now we are more than screwed.

—Hey! Breathe, calm down.

— I can't, I can't... It's hard for me.— She put her hand on her chest.