Chapter 20

Minji's POV

— Hey what's wrong? Are you OK?

I stepped over her and locked myself in the bathroom.

What the fuck just happened?

I'm so hot, my God, I'm so aroused.

I looked at my hand and saw that there was no ring on it.

—It was just a dream— I whispered to myself.

I washed my face and tried to calm down.

I just dreamed about Hanni.

I just had an erotic dream with Hanni.

—My God— I whispered, looking at myself in the mirror —you must be going crazy—I said to my reflection.

It wasn't the first time I had a dream like that, but it was the first time that Hanni was the protagonist.

I rubbed my face to try to erase the images that came to me from the dream.

Why did she have to wake me up, did she want to know how it ended?

—And now how do I look at her face? —I thought out loud.

—Minji, are you okay? Let me in, what's wrong? —She said behind the door.

— Nothing, calm down, go back to sleep. —I said a little startled by hearing her voice.

—But what happened to you? Why have you locked yourself in the bathroom? Let me in.

You don't want to know the reason.

—I had a nightmare, now go back to bed.

—And you're not coming?

Do not tell me that.

— No.

— Why? What are you doing in there?

— Nothing, Hanni, please leave me alone.

—Okay okay, don't be angry, I'll leave you alone. —I heard footsteps walking away from the door.

I was locked in the bathroom for about 10 more minutes, my body temperature returned to normal.

She must have already fallen asleep.

I came out of the bathroom and saw her with her eyes fixed on me.

— I told you to go to sleep.

—I couldn't, I wanted to know what was happening to you.

— I already told you, I had a nightmare.

— Was it so bad that you screamed like that and ran away like that?

—Yes— I said uncomfortably.

—And what was happening? In your nightmare I mean...

— Nothing.

—Tell me— she begged.

— No.

— Well, don't tell me... and... do you plan to stay up for the rest of the night or are you going to get into bed?

— Mmm... yes, of course, I'll go... —I said nervously. I approached the bed—Can you let me in? —I asked her.
— Yes, of course, come on in. —She said, uncovering herself. I stayed still—Don't you want me to get up? Go over it... —I continued with my stupid face looking at her— Minji, what are you waiting for? Come in at once.

I stepped over her and got into bed, sitting with my back against the headboard.

— No, don't turn off the light. —I said when she was going to do it—. Not yet. —Hanni sat in the same position I was in.