Chapter 25

Hanni's POV

It's just a game, just to try to get her turned on, nothing more, I don't have to let her get any further, I don't have to let her notice that I also want the same thing.

I put her hand under my shirt; A part of me told me that that had been a bad idea, another that it was part of the plan and that I had to continue and a third told me to stop fooling around and kiss her.

I tried to silence the third voice and continued with the plan to warm her up.

— Raise your hand higher if you want.

She stood still and did nothing, her hand still on my side motionless.

Why isn't she moving? What's wrong with her?

I looked at her up and down waiting for some reaction from her, I stared dumbfounded at her chest, if I keep things like this... fuck the plan, the game and everything; She realized what I was doing and smiled at me.

I'm not really sure if I did it to provoke her or to please myself, I looked down again and bit my lip.

—Okay, I've had enough, come here.— She grabbed my cheeks tightly and brought our lips together. She kissed me in such a passionate way that it made my heart go a mile an hour. I knew I was good at provoking boys, but I didn't think I would be able to provoke anything in her.

Without separating us an inch, Minji lay down on the bed and placed me on top of her. She put her hand under my shirt and began to caress the lower part of my back, while her kiss became less and less abrupt and began to be tender and sweet.

Forgetting what my intentions were with this, I kissed her neck slowly for a few minutes and returned to her mouth again, it seemed that she gave me and invited me to have total control of the situation. I bit her lip as I kissed her. I pulled away from her a little and she gave me a half smile that killed me, as she had me hugged on top of her.

She grabbed my chin and kissed me again.

I'm starting to get scared that I like her kisses so much, her caresses, the way she looks at me, that she smiles at me, that she does it in a sweet and tender way, not in that ironic way like she always does.

Am I starting to fall in love with her? No! I can't fall in love with her, I would suffer a lot.

Hanni, get back to the plan, get back to the plan.

I gave her one last kiss trying to leave my feelings in her and I lay down on my side of the bed, Minji looked at me confused and I turned around so I couldn't see her.

—Hanni...— she said without understanding what I was doing.

Don't call me like that.

I avoided reacting to her plea and turned off the light without saying a word.

—Hanni... —she repeated again, I squeezed my eyes tightly—. What's happening? What are you doing? —She said confused.

—Good night, Minji— I said in a neutral voice.

—But what the fuck? You can't leave me like this— Shut up now, don't keep talking— Hanni! —She said upset.

—Sleep well, Kim.

—Are you fucking with me? Is seriously? —She said angrily. She waited for me to answer something but I stayed silent. —You are the worst, I hate you... Ughhh!! I can't stand you— she turned towards the wall and stuck as close as possible to it so as not to touch me and covered herself up to her head in anger.

That you hate me more is the best thing that can happen to us.

For the good of both of us.