5 - Saturday

"Lilly!" I yelled running towards my best friend and squeezing her to death, well not to death, she is 3 months pregnant.

"I miss you," she said to me.

"Me too," I told her, holding on tight. From the corner of my eye I saw Cole leaving my side.

Please don't cause trouble, Cole.

"You saw each other yesterday,'' Max said, appearing out of nowhere and standing next to Lilly.

He's so protective.

"A day is like a thousand years without each other," I told him, laughing and kissing him on the cheek.

"Where is little Adam and Mia? I want to see them," I said, changing the topic.

I wonder if Liam will show up...

I don't care if he does, I mean, he's not even my friend and... whatever.

"They're over there in the bouncing house," Lilly told me, grabbing my arm and leading me there.

I took a chance to look around the park again. There was Amanda and Josh, from what I know they're still as strong as ever, and then there is some of Max's and Lilly's other friends with their kids, and also Lorraine-- wait what?

"What is Lorraine doing here? Wasn't she out of your life?," I asked Lilly while we were walking towards the bouncing house.

"I decided to invite her, I mean, you know I can't hold a grudge and no matter what she did, she deserves another opportunity." she shrugged.

"You're such a good person, but don't trust her completely, you know what happened when you did," I told her, smiling at her.

We finally reached the bouncing house where all the kids where, most of them were laughing and playing on the bouncing house while others were in the little chairs and tables talking among each other.

"This is a beautiful sight," said Lilly sighing.

Everything was perfect now..

"Cole!"

Oh no...

Me and Lilly turned our heads towards the direction of the scream and not surprisingly there was Cole and Mia standing there, Mia soaked in water while Cole was laughing at her.

Lilly and me groaned.

Just then Mia grabbed a bottle of water and also poured it down Cole's head.

He deserved that.

Lilly and me rapidly ran to the scene, us separating the kids from each other.

"Again?" Lilly asked, looking irritated, plus annoyed. Same here.

"He started it, mommy," Mia whined.

"Whiny baby," Cole mumbled to himself.

"What happened this time?" I asked, smacking Cole in the head for his comment.

"Cole and these other kids we're going to play hide and seek but Cole wouldn't let me play," she paused for a minute, "Then he told me what could make me feel better and I said what and he dumped water on my head,"

"Is this true, Cole?'' Lilly asked him.

Of course it is.