13 - I hate balls.

A/N: Kelly's atire for the ball. The photo of Kelly is only her makeup.

Kelly's P.O.V.

I get out of the shower and put some comfortable clothes, deciding to start with my makeup and hair before putting the dress on.

The dress should always be the last thing you put on.

I blow dry my hair and then start to straighten it. I decided to put my hair up in a low bun with curls falling out of it.

Just when I finally finish straightening my hair the door bell rings and I know it's Gordon. He said he will be here in thirty minutes.

I go to check just make sure. Cole has opened the door for Gordon. He has a peek hole in the door low enough for him to reach.

"You're here," I say and Gordon turns to look at me after he finishes saying hi to Cole.

"Yeah," he scratches the back of his neck.

"I'll go finish getting ready," I finish our conversation and retreat back to my room.

I come back to my seat and plug the curling iron on.

When I finish with my hair I put some spray on and start doing my makeup.

I know I'll have to go full makeup on today, it is a fancy ball and everyone will be wearing expensive jewelry and fancy dresses, makeup has to be part of it too.

I finish my makeup and feel satisfied with it. Suddenly my phone starts to ring and I go pick it up.

"Hey, Kelly, you ready?" I hear Liam ask from the other line.

"Yes, just need to put on my dress and my shoes on,"

"Great, I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"See you then,"

I finally put my dress and shoes on and look at myself in the mirror. Feel like I'm missing something.

My purse!

I go inside my closet and grab my little blue purse that goes well with the dress. I put my phone inside, my ID, my credit card and some cash.

Now, I'm ready.

I go out to the living room and I see that Cole and Gordon are watching TV, silently.

They both turn their heads to me when they hear the sound of my heels on the floor.

Both of their eyes widen and Cole gives me a huge smile.

"You look beautiful, mom." Cole says, smiling at me. Such a cutie.

"You do," Gordon says and I mentally roll my eyes.

"Thank you, boys," I smile at them. A second later I hear the door bell ringing and I go open it.

"Well, I'll be damned!" Liam exclaims, once I open the door and he looks at me from head to toe.

"What?"

"You look gorgeous, Kelly," Liam smirks at me. I feel my cheeks heat up and I drop my head to the floor to avoid embarrassment.

"Liam!" Cole shouts once he sees Liam at the door. He runs and hugs Liam.

"Hey, buddy,"

While Liam and Cole talk I finally have time to take a look at Liam.

He is very... elegant today. Who am I kidding he looks so hot. He is dressed in a expensive black suit and the shiniest shoes I've ever seen. His hair is styled back and it also looks shiny. He looks like a god.