9 - It continues

Kelly's P.O.V

"I feel like I'm in college all over again," I scream over the music to Liam.

"Right now I don't even remember ever going to college," he yells back at me.

We were seated at the bar, with a drink in our hands and telling each other memories.

I smile. "Last time I was at a bar was two years ago and you know what happened,"

"You suck!"

"You swallow, bitch," we both laugh at my joke and drink more of our alcohol.

It has been over four hours since we got here and we weren't about to leave yet - at least not me - this was a successful attempt at trying to relieve my mind off things. I'm not going to worry about Gordon until I'm done with my hangover tomorrow. I also don't have to worry about Cole, he was in good hands, Luis' mother, Kat, was a very nice person who loves children very much.

"Thanks for bringing me here, Liam,"

"It was very much to my favor too, my father is a son of a bitch that has caused me many headaches. We had this fight in the morning before work and it has been bugging me all day," he rolls his eyes.

"Don't say that, at least you have a father, I haven't talked to my parents since Cole was born," I confessed and suddenly I feel tears cloud my eyes.

"Why?" Liam puts his hand in my cheek and I lean into it. Such small gesture.

"My parents hated Gordon, they didn't think he was good to me - how right they were - when I got pregnant they just stopped talking to me," I sigh but I feel a tear roll down my cheek. Liam wipes it with his finger.

"I'm sorry that happened to you. Try to contact them again, maybe they don't hold grudges anymore,"

"Why do I have to be the one? They were the ones who stopped talking to me," I pout.

"Because Kelly, even though you might not see it this way, you chose a stupid love over your family,"

I know that's true. I've been over this a million times, wondering why parents would ever stop talking to me. I've gotten to that same conclusion. I chose a stupid little love that got me nowhere but having the most special thing a woman could have - a baby - and it was damn worth every fight and tear.

No, I don't regret on having choosing Gordon, it got me Cole. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

"It got me Cole, it was worth it," I voice my thoughts and take a small sip from my drink.

"Yes, it was,"

"What was the fight you and your dad had about?" I ask him, wanting to change the topic.

"He wants me to marry some stupid rich model," he rolls his eyes. My eyes widen and I gasp, I drink the rest of my drink in less than three seconds.

"I think we should head out," I tell him, not wanting to be near him anymore. I don't know why but it got me mad that now there might be a possibility of him marrying someone. I don't even like Liam.

Okay, maybe I might have a little crush on him.

Yeah, whatever you got me, I don't have a little crush on Liam, I have a huge crush on Liam.

I don't want him to marry some stupid little rich model.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I say, a little harsher than I should have.

"Okay, let me call my driver to pick us up. I shouldn't drive drunk," he says and takes out his phone.

You shouldn't marry that model.