21 - Stripper.

Kelly’s P.O.V.
“Keep me up to date, John.” I say taking a bite of my sandwich.

John and I were eating lunch together just like old times sakes.
Truth is, John is my rebound. Now that I know Liam is getting married I just want to put some distance between us.

It’s been almost a week since we came back from the trip and we just really haven’t talked a lot except of pit job.

Though I know Mona and Liam are not going to stay married for forever I can’t help but think if Liam could fall in love with her.

“I came across with the girl I got pregnant in the mall,”

“Are you for real?” my eyes widen.

“Yeah, Erica, that’s her name. She forgave me,” he chuckles humorlessly.

“That’s really good,”

“I invited her to have a coffee with me, we had a long conversation about it and she told that maybe it was for the best. She was at a better place now than she would have been if she had the baby. She has a husband and is a nurse.”

“You’re both at a better place,”

“I just feel like I had some kind of closure to that guilt,” he smiles and shows his perfectly white teeth.

“Where were you these past few days anyway?” he asks, changing the topic.

“I went on a trip,”

“Where?”

And that’s when I told him everything that happened. John is a really especial person to me and have a feeling I can trust him and tell him everything. Maybe because he has shared some parts of his pasts with me.

After my short lunch with John I get back into my office to start working again. Usually, my job is pretty easy but lately there has been a lot of work.

“Hello, Ms. Smith,” I look up from my computer to see Liam standing at the door.

Damn, it’s like every day he gets more handsome. Suits are definitely his thing.

I feel a smile spread on my lips.

“Wanted to try it too?” I ask.

“Yeah, but I don’t like it,” he says and comes in to sit.

“Stick to Kelly,”

“How’s your day been?” he asks.

I decide to stop for a little while and turn off my computer.

“Pretty busy, I just finished having lunch with John.” I answer his question and his jaw twitches a little.

“I assumed that. I came here to ask you for lunch earlier but I didn’t see you here,”

“You know I’m trying to put a little distance between us,” I roll my eyes.

“I figured.”

“Are you okay with that?” I ask and stand up to get a folder from the cabinet in the corner of the room.

I reach it and I start looking for the folder I’m going to need alter.
Liam glares at me, stands up and starts walking closer to me.

“Of course I’m not okay with that,”

“When’s the wedding?” I find the folder and take it off.

“Saturday,” That’s in four days. Great.

I turn to look at him. “As your PA, want me to hire a stripper for your bachelor’s party?” I smirk at him.

“If it will be you then yes,” he smirks back at me and I make a funny face which makes him laugh.