1

Seungmin was the school's loner. A boy nobody talked to, nor even paid any attention to. He was just casually eating his lunch on the rooftop when the door suddenly opened and a group of guys walked in.

"Oh- Hey, are you new?" One of the guy's asked him making him look up. He stuck up his middle finger as he stared at them intensely.

"Woah- Rude." Another one mumbled making Seungmin roll his eyes.

"If you have nothing to do leave." He said focusing back on his food. One of them growled.

"You have no right to talk like that to us." He said. Seungmin raised a brow at that.

"Oh sorry your highness, shall i give you a little massage as an apology." The puppy like boy teased.

"Minho calm down, he just problaby has a bad day." A boy with freckles and blonde hair said, comforting the so called Minho.

"Do you have anger issues?" Seungmin asked casually munching on his sandwich.

"No I don't, you're just being an asshole." He said. Seungmin thought about that for a bit.

"That is true, but you interrupted my peace." Seungmin scoffed.

"Are you new or not?" Minho asked making the other chuckle.

"I've been here since the beginning, I'm literally in the same class as you." Seungmin mumbled.

"Yeah we've just noticed nobody really talks to you so you'd maybe want some company." A guy said. Seungmin sighed.

"Nah." He mumbled. The boy was taken aback by this.

"No? Why not, aren't you lonely?" He asked.

"Look I don't want any friends. I like being alone, which i was before you guys came." Seungmin spat. The boy however was not satisfied with that and came closer.

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin, and you are?" He asked. Seungmin gave him a judging look.

"Why would I tell you my name?" Seungmin asked, Hyunjin knelt down to his level.

"Because I find you really interesting, cutie." He said. Seungmin was taken aback by that.

"Yah, don't flirt!" He protested. Hyunjin just smirked at him.

"Tell us your name, pretty boy."

"I- Fine. It's Min." He mumbled looking away.

"Min? That's an interesting name, what's it short for?" Hyunjin asked.

"Your mom." Seungmin scoffed.

"You look like a puppy."

"I do what now?" Seungmin mumbled staring at the boy in disbelief. Just then the bell rang.

"See ya later pretty boy." Hyunjin said as he got up and left. Seungmin just sat there for a bit before realising he had one minute to arrive to class. He gathered everything and RAN.

The boys were sitting in class waiting for the teacher to arrive. Someone whispered something tk them.

"Psst!" Sana, a classmate of them, whispered to Hyunjin.

"What?" Hyunjin hissed back.

"You're really hanging out with the loner?" Sana asked. The teacher walked in at that moment.

"Yes, why?" Hyunjin whispered back quietly. Sana furrowed her brows.

"Don't you know what he did last year?" Sana hissed.

"No-" Hyunjin couldn't finish his sentence when a puppy like boy ran in.

"I'm sorry Sir, lost track of time." Seungmin mumbled panting and walking to his seat. The teacher looked at him in disbelief.

"Guys, Kim Seungmin is finally talking! And guess what, he's also nice?" Someone yelled. Everyone started to laugh but skz.

"This is why you don't have any bitches." Seungmin mumbled.

"H-hey! That's not..." The jock stopped talking as he hid his face in embarassment.

"Okay class, settle down." The teacher sighed. Everyone became quiet at that. After a while of boring lessons, loud kids and lectures it was finally time to go home. Hyunjin walked up to Seungmin with Chan.

"Hey pup, wanna walk home with us?" Chan asked. Seungmin side eyed him so hard making the older scratch his name in embarassment.

"No, fuck off."