19

"He killed her. Your dad killed my mother." Seungmin said his eyes tearing up again. Minho held him tighter.

"What was your mother's name?" He asked. Seungmin started to sob.

"K-kim Daeun." He stuttered out.

"My sweetheart, I'm so sorry. Now that I think of it you look so much like her..." Minho comforted.

"I do?" He asked looking Minho in the eye.

"Yes, so so much." Minho whispered. The older  walked over to the couch and placed the boy on his lap.

"My sweet puppy, will you forgive me?" Minho asked.

"Ofcourse! Will you... Forgive me?" Seungmin asked hesitantly.

"Seungie, I don't care much that my father died. He didn't really mean much to me. I would never stop loving you, never." Minho confessed. Seungmin giggled and blushed heavily.

"Hmmm! Hmph- hm!" Their moment was again interrupted by that annoying girl.

"What is it Sana." Chan sighed, done with her shit. Jisung removed the tape.

"Ugh. You stupid dog! You don't deserve love! Minho, he's an assassin!" She yelled at the top of her longues.

"Oh really, what's your code name?" Minho asked. Seungmin bit his lip.

"Well... It's PuppyM." He mumbled. Jeongin gasped.

"My hyung is PuppyM, that's so hot!" He giggled low-key fangirling. Seungmin blushed.

"Aww, PuppyM is flustered." Minho teased.

"Ugh! You are so stupid!" Sana screamed.

"Guards, bring her to a mental hospital for treatment." Chan ordered. The guards nodded and grabbed her by her arms, she struggled but it was no use.

"Gosh I hate that girl." Hyunjin sighed throwing himself on the couch, next to 2min.

"I understand, she's really a bitch." Felix said also joining them.

"I want cuddles!" Jisung yelled and jumped on them. Everyone laughed and gathered on the couch, cuddling.

"Hey pup, good midday." Jisung chuckled smirking at Seungmin. The boy was confused for a bit until he noticed what he was wearing.

"Wait- is this a collar? And... Puppy ears? omg and a tail as a but plug?" Seungmin gasped.

"Yep puppy." Jisung chuckled caressing his hair. Seungmin was flustered and felt the ears moving, gasping again.

"Wa-ah. Why are they moving?" He whined.

"Glad to see you awake. They basically move with your heart beat, like a real puppy." Chan said walking into the room. Soon everyone was also there, admiring their boyfriend-

"Wait... We are boyfriends right?" Jeongin asked, just to make sure.

"Ofcourse Innie." Seungmin chuckled.

"Ooh you look like an actual puppy. Would you mind if I'd just." Minho mumbled before flipping the boy around and pulling out the butt plug.

"What are you doi-ah~" Seungmin moaned out and buried his head into the couch. Minho thrusted into him harshly.

"Look, they're moving so quick." Hyunjin chuckled at him.

"Ah~ Ah~"

Warning

Last part will be the end

*Cries*