9

Seungmin's eyes were lifeless as he stared at the man who killed his mother laying dead on the floor. He sighed kicking the man one more time before taking his leave, dissapearing into the night.

Minho gasped when he saw his dad laying dead in his office. He was shot through the head, not breathing anymore.

"D-dad." He stuttered looking at him with wide eyes.

"Minho what's wrong?" Felix, who was in pajamas questioned not quite entered the room. Minho turned to him his breathing heavily.

"Wait- Minho, tell me what's wrong." Felix demanded. Minho's eyes traveled back to his dead father, which Felix noticed. The boy followed his friend's gaze and gasped.

"Oh my god Oh my god." He mumbled out quickly pulled Minho away from the crime scene.

"F-Felix." Minho stuttered out.

"It's okay Minnie, Lixie's here. Let's get you to Channie hyung, hm?" Felix cooed and slid his hand around Minho's waist, leading the boy back to the living room.

"What took you guys so long? The popcorn's almost co- Minho? Why do you look like you've seen a ghost..." Jeongin mumbled with a worried look. Felix sighed putting him on the couch.

"Chan, Changbin, Jisung come here right now!" He yelled. They immediately arrived in front of him.

"What happened?" Jisung asked wanting to go hug Minho.

"Come with me. Hyunjin, Jeongin, please comfort him." Felix ordered. They nodded and the sunshine boy quickly walked back to Mr. Lee's office, making them all go inside.

"Holy shit. When did this happen?" Chan asked, shocked.

"Poor Minho." Jisung mumbled as he went over to Mr. Lee, checking his pulse or if he was breathing. But nothing.

"Dead." He sighed sadly. The leader walked back to his co-leaders and looked at them.

"Let's watch the camera footage. Lixie-yah, bring everyone to the safe room." Changbin demanded. Felix nodded and got everyone to the safe room, soon all the leaders joining them and locking the door so that they were safe. They all settled down. 

"Minnie it's going to be okay, your hyungies are here

"Minnie it's going to be okay, your hyungies are here." Changbin cooed at the boy, placing him on his lap so they were facing and cuddling close.

"Hyung what will I do now? Both my parents are dead..." Minho sobbed hiding in the crook of Changbin's neck.

"It's okay kitten, they'll be with you in your heart forever." Jisung quickly sat next to them and said that, comforting the boy.

"It's still sad to think about." Minho mumbled holding onto Changbin like a koala.

"Don't worry Minnie. Fall asleep and we'll protect you, you just need to process it for a bit. So sleep, my love. We'll watch over you." Changbin comforted. After a few sniffles and yawns Minho was drained of energy and fell asleep.

"Show us the clips Ji." Chan said. Jisung nodded and presented the camera footage of what had happened earlier. They saw a hooded and masked man, sneaking into the room and slipping into the closet. Later Dohyun walked into his office.

You can skip this if you want to it's just them seeing what happened but more detailed

"Phew... All these chocolate children begging for food are so annoying." Dohyun had scoffed and dropped to his chair, tired.

"Like shut up, nobody cares about you if you're chocolate coloured." He huffed while saying that. Suddenly the door closed and was locked. The hooded person had made this action happen by hacking into the system and pressing a button.

"Lee Dohyun." He chuckled, getting out of the closet. He had pointed a gun at Mr. Lee, silencer already attached.

"Wha- Who are you!" Mr. Lee shouted at him. The hooded man grinned.

"Someone." He teased. Dohyun sighed.

"Why are you here then, someone?" He asked. The hooded man's smirk grew at that.

"To give you your well deserved karma, Lee." He said smiling, getting closer to Mr. Lee and pointing his gun at the man's head.

"Should I kill you like you killed my mother? Hm? Want me to shoot your brains out, Dohyun?" The man suggested. Mr. Lee dropped to his knees.

"P-please! I'll do anything!" He had yelled.

"Hmm, I don't think that's fair. Mister Lee." It was weird, there no was no apology in his eyes. Only a cold stare.

"Come on boy! Your mom was damn worthless!" Mr. Lee yelled, the hooded man scoffed.

"Says the one who calls people with a different skin colour chocolate people." He scoffed kicking Mr. Lee.

"Shut it boy! Your mother could only make one child, one child! Don't you know how patheti-"

A loud bang, and Dohyun's body falling to the ground with a thud.