4

When Seungmin walked into the classroom, he heard everyone whispering about the murder he did last night. Well ofcourse it was just a rumour to them.

"Hey Seungmin! How was it last night when you killed that rapist!" A classmate yelled. Everyone began laughing like always, while Seungmin just ignored them.

"Aww, Minnie's not talking?" This time it was Sana who spoke up, with a fake pout.

"Maybe he's still sad about his crusty dead mom!" The popular guy, Jimin, chuckled loudly. Seungmin looked at him.

"You remember that one time I beat you up? I'm not afraid to do it again." He said lifting his brow at him.

"Well do it, if you're not weak." Jimin yelled. Seungmin stood up and walked over to him, while the other stood in a fighting stance.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" The classroom was filled with cheers.

"Face, stomach, or leg?" Seungmin asked with a grin on his face. Jimin scoffed.

"Go on then pussy." He said. Through the years Jimin had grown taller than Seungmin so he was confident.

"Sure." Seungmin said and got him to the floor in less than a second. He punched Jimin in the face and grabbed the boy's chin tightly.

"If you ever open that stupid mouth of yours about my mom again, I'll cut your dick off." Seungmin threathened, slapping Jimin's face one more time before getting off him.

"Clear?" He yelled. Jimin groaned.

"C-clear!" Jimin cried out. Seungmin huffed and went back to his place.

When the boy's arrived to the classroom after hearing there was a fight, they were shocked when Jimin was laying on the floor all beaten up.

"What happened?" Changbin asked with a shocked face. Sana turned to them.

"Minnie was mad." She said with a smirk on her face.

"Who? Seungmin?" Minho asked.

"Yep. Jimin made a joke about his dead mom and he said he'd beat him up. Well story short Jimin didn't think he would do it so now he's... Yeah." Sana explained chuckling a little.

"Slay." Felix mumbled.

"Just like his slayed mother and the dude he slayed last night." Sana chuckled which immediately grabbed Seungmin's attention.

"Oh, Minnie's mad." Sana pouted as Seungmin walked over to her.

"What did you just say about my mom?" He asked lifting a brow, looking down at her.

"Nothing much. Just that your mom and that guy you killed last night are burning in hell right now." Sana said. Seungmin's eyes darkened as he grabbed her by the collar.

"Want to end up like Jimin?" He threathened. Sana however just pouted at him.

"What you gonna do?" She mocked, Seungmin's hand traveled to her neck as he gripped it tightly.

"Wha- hm-" Sana was gasping for air. Seungmin closed the way for her to breathe fully, choking her.

"Seungmin let her go." Hyunjin said. Seungmin glared at him.

"Why would I?" He scoffed.

"You're going to kill her!" Jisung warned. Seungmin sighed.

"She doesn't shut up about me being a so called killer, might as well be one." He mumbled.

"Kim Seungmin, let go." Chan threathened him. The puppy like boy glared at him and released his grip, Sana falling to the ground with a thud.

"He- huh- hng-" She whimpered, breathing heavily. Seungmin kicked her before following everyone out of the room.

"You can't let them get to you, Minnie." The leader sighed as he wrapped his arm around Seungmin's waist. The younger just looked down, embarassed. They walked to the rooftop, not caring about missing class.